18th February 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I study after passing 12th? I want to join BSc Visual Communication

which course study from +2 and join to B.sc visual media communication?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Visual Communication after completing 12th? What is the qualification to join Viscom?
  2. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after completion of BSc Visual Communication
  3. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same?
  4. Am I eligible for MSc Visual Communication after passing B.A?
  5. Are there any branches in BSc Visual communication? What is the scope for students of BSc Visual Communication except cine field?
  6. How much marks are required to join MSc Visual Communication?
  7. What is the fees of BSc visual communication in loyola college -- [New]
  8. Is there any work related to BSc Visual Communication?
  9. How can I join BSc Nursing after passing 12th?
  10. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  11. Is B.Sc(Visual Communication) a good option for a student interested in Film-making and Photography without any experience?
  12. How to study Visual communication in south India after completion of higher secondary education with 75%? marks? Is there any entrance examination for getting a merit seat?
  13. Fee details about B.Sc Visual Communication course in aided or Self finance College? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  15. Whether B.Sc Multimedia & Animation courses offered by Manipal Bangalore and Frameboxx Mumbai have good value and scope?
  16. Career in BARC after B.Sc in Visual Communication?
  17. Which are the design colleges other than NIFT or Raffles? Where can I study visual communication?
  18. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?
27th February 2013, 12:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I study after passing 12th? I want to join BSc Visual Communication

You need to study Science in 12th to join B.Sc program. You need to study Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects. Computer science can be selected as the optional subject. This will help in your studies in visual media communication. Admission to the course is done on the basis of merit.
25th April 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I study after passing 12th? I want to join BSc Visual Communication

whether computer science in plus two is compulsory for BSc in visual media?
8th May 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i am biology student with 50% in 12th, how to study visual communication
4th April 2016, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I am studying B.Tech first year . I want to know that I would get lateral entry to second year in visual communication?
4th April 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I am studying B.Tech first year. I want to know that I would get lateral entry to second year in B.sc visual communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?