19th December 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Career in BARC after B.Sc in Visual Communication?

I'm a student of 2nd yr. B.sc visual communication.May i know various job oppurtunities in BARC in detail after completing my bachelor degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for BARC exam after doing BSc Physics? Information about research exams and career avenue after BSc Physics?
  2. Are there any branches in BSc Visual communication? What is the scope for students of BSc Visual Communication except cine field?
  3. Which course should I study after passing 12th? I want to join BSc Visual Communication
  4. Is there any work related to BSc Visual Communication?
  5. How can I join in BARC? Is there any entrance exam to join BARC after class 12th? Can I join BARC through BSc? What is the procedure?
  6. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  7. How can I join BARC? want to make career in nuclear physics
  8. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?
  9. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  10. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after completion of BSc Visual Communication
  11. Am I eligible for MSc Visual Communication after passing B.A?
  12. Syllabus for upcoming BARC for the candidates of ECE?
  13. B.Ed Visual communication question papers?
  14. Whether B.Sc Multimedia & Animation courses offered by Manipal Bangalore and Frameboxx Mumbai have good value and scope?
  15. Any post at BARC research centre for which I can apply after my BSc? Which entrance exam to give?
  16. Can I apply for BARC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  17. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college?
  18. What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2014, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in BARC after B.Sc in Visual Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a student of 2nd yr. B.sc visual communication.May i know various job oppurtunities in BARC in detail after completing my bachelor degree?
An individual can join BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE (BARC) as a stipendiary Trainee in any of the following disciplines,

The educational qualification required to join in other three disciplines, are as follows:

Chemistry: A minimum of 60% marks in B. Sc. (Chemistry as principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Biology as subsidiary subjects)

Physics: A minimum of 60% marks in B. Sc. (Physics as principal and Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics/ Computer Science/Chemistry as subsidiary subjects)

Computer Science: A minimum of 60 % marks in B. Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and one year Diploma in Computer Science with a minimum of minimum 60% marks.

The selection is made on the basis of written test and interview conducted by BARC. The minimum eligible age to write the exam is 19 years and the maximum eligible age is
24 years with relaxation of up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 year for candidate belonging to OBC.

For further information, please visit the official website of BARC. www.barc.ernet.in
31st July 2021, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career in BARC after B.Sc in Visual Communication?

Am I eligible for BARC after completing M.Sc in forensic science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?