24th January 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How to know about the vacancy in BSNL? How to apply for it?

How to know about the Vacancy in BSNl ?how to apply ? ..could u please tlel me about it

29th February 2012, 06:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to know about the vacancy in BSNL? How to apply for it?

You can refer the official website of BSNL to get the details regarding the job vacancies in BSNL. The notifications regarding the job positions vacant will be published in various employment dailies and also in official websites. You can get all the important details regarding the job vacancy, qualifications required to apply for the job, mode of application etc from the notifications. The selection for a particular position in most cases will be on the basis of a written test. If you get qualified in the written test, you will be called for a personal interview. Mode of application will be mainly online.
4th July 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Any vacancies for 2012 freshers near?
6th August 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

im completed post graduation in commerce with computer application with 83%,so im could i enter for a job in bsnl
14th August 2012, 09:10 PM
samatha89
Member+

BSNL Recruitment 2012 – 62 Junior Telecom Officers vacancies: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – BSNL has advertised a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 62 Junior Telecom Officers at Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Madhya Pradesh Telecom Circle reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PWD). The suitable candidates can apply through prescribed application format given in the advertisement on or before 12/12/2011. The information about age limit, educational qualification, no of vacancies, how to apply, and other details of BSNL Recruitment 2012 is mentioned below…

BSNL Vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts: 62 Posts
Name of the Posts:
I. Maharashtra Telecom Circle: 31 Posts
1. JTO (Telecom): 29 Posts
2. JTO (Electrical): 02 Posts

II. Gujarat Telecom Circle: 25 Posts
1. JTO (Telecom): 25 Posts

III. M.P Telecom Circle: 06 Posts
1. JTO (Telecom): 05 Posts
2. JTO (Civil): 01 Post

Age Limit: Candidates age should not more than 30 years as on 12/12/2011.

Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in relevant discipline from a recognized engineering college/university.

Selection Process: The mode of selection is through an All India Competitive Examination.

How to Apply: The suitable and eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format given in the advertisement neatly typed in A4 size paper. The completed application form along with three identical passport size photographs, two self addressed unstamped envelopes of 27 x 12 cms size and required certificates should be sent in an envelope super scribing the application for the post to the concerned address on or before 12/12/2011.

Important dates:
Last date for receipt of application form: 12/12/2011
Date of Written Examination: 19/02/2012
26th August 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Iam a iti electronick student how to get bsnl job
2nd September 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

i have expreince in relince BPO now i want job bsnl can i done it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?