1st December 2011, 01:06 PM
khushboo naushin

How to know that my answers are posted? How to know about my points?

how i know that my answers is posted . and how i know about my points..

1st December 2011, 03:07 PM
sathish0038

Default Re: How to know that my answers are posted? How to know about my points?

hi friend,
Its simple to cheek your answers.Hear i am providing to know the posting answers.

At bottom of the questions you can cheek the moderators and support forum members.
In that support member you select that one and cheek the your name in that name you can see easily to your posting answers.

If you have any doubt about answering the questions you will post your doubt support sir will give the reply to that question.

Thank you

1st December 2011, 04:51 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: How to know that my answers are posted? How to know about my points?

your answers first go to moderater than if he approved them comes on your page
click on your user name in the ranking
if he has approved them answers will be there on the page.
points will be according to the answers is appearing immediately after answering
the particular question.
to see point go to ranking.

16th February 2012, 12:53 AM
soshin chakma

Thanks, I don't know any things about this that's why I have a doubt whether my reply has been post or not......................

20th April 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

WHERE WILL I GET ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS IF IAM REGISTERED IN THIS WEBSITE ... WILL THE REPLY BE SENT TO MY EMAIL ID OR HOW MUST I GO ABOUT SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS FOR QUESTIONS WHICH I POSTED

1st August 2012, 12:26 AM
abthar

Quote:
Originally Posted by khushboo naushin View Post
hi

after submitting your post,your posts will be hold for testing like

1.any violations

2.crossed the rules

3.quality and quality

4.full fill the criteria

etc..

but dont worry you have still points for the post you have made.

moderators will increase or decrease points based upon your performance.

you will get mail,once moderators approved your posts and the post will be visible in this forum to all and you check by entering into your profile

All the best

25th November 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of technician signal grade 2 in southern railways.i want to know how much vacancies for that post is available & the study materials,previous year question papers for the same post

12th July 2013, 08:46 PM
sahithi siri

Quote:
Originally Posted by khushboo naushin View Post
please give me reply soon. iam in confused mind now. please sent reply to my email id.

14th July 2013, 04:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
There is no need to confuse about your posts or answers and about points.You can about the posts or answers and points by following these steps:
-->After answering any question you can see whether your points are increased or not in the rankings page.
-->Your posts will not be visible to others until a moderator has approved it for posting.
-->After the moderator has approved or deleted your answers, your points will increase or decrease accordingly.
-->If you want to know about your posts,then click on the your user name in the rankings page and there you can find your approved posts.
-->To know about your points, you can see the rankings page and there you can find your user name along with your rank and points.
-->I think that I have cleared all your doubts upto the best of my knowledge,if you have any further doubts you can post a message to support sir and he will reply you soon
Thank You

28th November 2013, 11:08 AM
rishabtheboss
Junior Member+

it is very simple you have to check that your point are whether increseing or not

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?