29th May 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How to know my result for SCRA Exam for the year 2012?

sir i have given thae upsc scra exam on 29-january-2012 and i m very keen to know my result please tell me how was my result my roll no is - 141119 pls inform me as fast as can possible i will be very much thankful to you

29th May 2012, 06:57 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to know my result for SCRA Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have given thae upsc scra exam on 29-january-2012 and i m very keen to know my result please tell me how was my result my roll no is - 141119 pls inform me as fast as can possible i will be very much thankful to you
SCRA Stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year . This year examination was already completed and exam results was also already published in the official website as well as employment news papers .

To apply for this examination , the candidate must have a completed 12th exam with physics , chemistry and mathematics as subjects from a recognized School or equivalent examination .

Th exam results was declared on 14/05/12 in the official website and leading news paper . I am uploaded the exam results of SCRA Examination .

Qualified candidates roll number have mentioned the exam results and candidates are called for Personality Test and Interview .

Sorry to say this you are not selected for this examination . If you have any doubt visit the official website and check your number or download the exam results .

SCRA Exam qualified candidate need to fill up the Detailed Application form (D.A.F) and last date for fill up the application is 29/05/12 .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SCRA Exm results.pdf(21.0 KB, 69 views)
29th May 2012, 11:43 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: How to know my result for SCRA Exam for the year 2012?

Hello Friend,

SCRA Stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year .

Eligibility :

To apply for this examination , the candidate must have a completed 12th exam with physics , chemistry and mathematics as subjects from a recognized School or equivalent examination .

COming To your question :
Sorry to say this you are not selected for this examination . If you have any doubt visit the official website and check your number or download the exam results .

SCRA Exam qualified candidate need to fill up the Detailed Application form (D.A.F) and last date for fill up the application is 29/05/12 .

For Details : http:// www.upsc.gov.in
Thank You!!!!!
3rd November 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know my result for SCRA Exam for the year 2012?

Sir,givemesuggestion for howtosucces in scra ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?