27th August 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How to know whether I am selected or not in the written test of ICICI PO recruitment?

hi......
i have appeared written test for icici po for nov 2011 batch and now i got a msg to my mobile that "check ur mail for g.d and interview call details" unfortunately my mail id has been hacked now i am in a confusion that whether i selected or not and how can i get information regarding my result other than through my mail can any one say plsssssssssssssssss

27th August 2011, 07:23 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Default Re: How to know whether I am selected or not in the written test of ICICI PO recruitment?

Dear friend,
You have to wait for the result,the result generally comes after 6-10 months of the date of examination,so be relaxed when the result will be out you will be informed through SMS.
Best of luck.
27th August 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know whether I am selected or not in the written test of ICICI PO recruitment?

Only selected canditate will receive the mail. So call HO for further assistance
1st September 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i wrote icici exam for Probitionary officers for NOV batch still i didnt get my result yet!!!!!!!!!!!!1 when will i get it?
10th February 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

does anyone a an idea about the results for written exam of icici po for may 2012 batch held in January 2012
13th February 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I have attended the ICICI bank po exam for the may/august batch 2013.Can anyone have an idea of the date of decclaration of results?How will I be informed?
4th August 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of probability officer programme trainee ,I got msg that I have selected but still am not getting any mails /call letters .what can I do now?
10th September 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I wrote exam on 13th August 2015. but didn't got any mail. can anyone tell when results will be declared. ? it would be helpful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?