24th November 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How is law as a career?

how law is as a career? could u please give me a short brief of it

25th November 2011, 02:26 AM
sibojyoti

Default Re: How is law as a career?

Dear Friend,
Law as a carrer is a good one. But it is advisable to complete Law from a National Law University, where the scope is much better. For that we have to appear at the CLAT Exam or Common Law Admission Test, held usually in the months of March - April. After completion of Law one can be Lawyer, a Judge by clearing the State Judicial Services Exam, or bag a career in the Corporate Law .

With Regards, Your's Truly
Sibojyoti Chakrabarti
25th November 2011, 04:44 PM
Shweta1992

Law is evolving as an excellent career with emergence of National Law Universities. You get courses like BALLB, BBALLB, BComLLB, BScLLB etc, which are integrated and you get vast opportunities to work in law firms, as corporate lawyers, legal advisers, consultants, lawyers as in litigation, judicial officers(judges in various courts in the country). You can also get into academics as professors of law. Then you can also do your masters in India or abroad. It's a vast and interesting area.
25th November 2011, 06:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There is lot of opportunities after completing courses in law. Law professions can find opportunities in government services in both state and Central government sector. They can find employment in various courts of law as lawyers. There are opportunities for law graduates as legal advisors in many companies, business houses and organizations. You can also opt for private practice as advocates, legal advisors, solicitors, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?