3rd June 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it worth to do company secretary along with law? What else to do along with law?

i want to pursue law(b.com.+ll.b.), 5 year course.i am planning to do company secretary along with that. so is it worth?what else should i do along with law? also, i want to know that if one gets admission on nri seat and if later her name appears in merit list, then would one get the nri amount back? also , i want 2 know my scope after law. i got 72% in mu 12th boards and i am not sure about my admission in law, so , what else can i puesue as a career?

28th July 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it worth to do company secretary along with law? What else to do along with law?

i pass the law exam and i want to do company secretary.how i follow the procedure?please give me full information...
15th September 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it worth to do company secretary along with law? What else to do along with law?

what are the career option to me after passing me L.L.B. exam.
23rd December 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i m currently pursuing b.com. i want to pursue C.S after my b.com. should i opt for llb or business law with cs. or any other course.
23rd December 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i m currently pursuing B.COM . i want to pursue C.S after B.COM. So after B.COM should i opt for llb or business law.
7th June 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I me doing bcom.n want to do cs afrer dis.does cs have any value without law?
7th June 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I me doing bcom.n want to do cs afrer dis.does cs have any value without law?
31st May 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

is a good option to do law and cs R b.com and cs????? wat do u prefer ?????which is d best option?????and i scored 88 % in d 12th commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?