4th September 2011, 05:09 PM
nval

What should I do to pursue international career in Maritime Law after graduating in LLB law from South Africa?

I recently graduated with an llb law in South Africa, and looking to pursue an international career in maritime law ? Any specific route id have to take to achieve this ?

Thanks all

Related Questions:
  1. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  2. Which law course should i pursue after Graduation?
  3. Can I pursue Master of Law after B.Com? LLB is necessary to pursue LLM?
  4. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  6. How is Law course as a career? What is its scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure to do LLB through part time? Which are the law colleges that I can pursue?
  8. What is the LLB course scope? I am doing graduation BSc
  9. What is the syllabus of LLM entrance examination of Delhi University?
  10. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  11. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th? -- [New]
  12. Detailed information about SDM Law College, Mangalore for LLB aspirant?
  13. What is the career scope for B.A LLB Hons? I am a law student
  14. Questions paper of LLB 1st semester of karnataka state law university?
  15. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  16. Can I do BL/BGL/LLB/ML or any law degree through distance mode? Fess, dates and admission details?
  17. Can I get pursue law after securing 63% in HSC exam? Which colleges have business law?
  18. List of some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region? Should I go for 3 years LLB or some other law degree
11th July 2018, 04:30 PM
priyanu singh

Default Re: What should I do to pursue international career in Maritime Law after graduating in LLB law from South Africa?

The law which governs the seas of the country is known as Maritime Law.

These are the paths of making career in Maritime Law are mentioned below:-

1. Completion of 10th standard.

2. Then after, completion of 12th standard(Commerce, Science, or Arts).

3. Completion of LLB with Maritime Law(India).

4. Do Job with association of law firm.

5. Completion of LLM with Maritime Law.

6. Completion of LLM with International Maritime Law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?