23rd December 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities available to apply for graduation course after completion HSC long back?

I am writing on behalf of my wife. She had appeared for HSC commerce exams in the year 1991. she could pass in all the subjects. now she wants to study further. please let me know what are options open for her in the streams of commerce and arts. can she directly appear for graduation in one sitting?

Thank you
yours truly
Raman Gohil

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for doing Ph.D after completion of M.A Journalism long time back?
  2. Is it possible for me get the graduation certificate right after HSC completion?
  3. What should I do after completion of BA graduation?
  4. Is it beneficial to go for doing CS course after completion of graduation long before?
  5. Is it possible to take admission directly to second year of graduation after HSC D.Ed course completion?
  6. Is it possible to get admission to charted accountant course after completion of Graduation long back with 49% marks?
  7. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  8. Which is the best course between BBA and BCA?
  9. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  10. Can I do post graduation course with under graduation certificate but with back logs?
  11. Are there any Railway jobs after Inter? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the jobs available in Railways? What are the fields I can apply for after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of graduation 15 years back?
  14. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  15. Can I apply for SBI examination after scoring 55% in HSC and 75% in graduation? I belong to general category
  16. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  17. Am I eligible to apply for manager test after completion of graduation in Bank?
  18. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
23rd December 2015, 11:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities available to apply for graduation course after completion HSC long back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am writing on behalf of my wife. She had appeared for HSC commerce exams in the year 1991. she could pass in all the subjects. now she wants to study further. please let me know what are options open for her in the streams of commerce and arts. can she directly appear for graduation in one sitting?

Thank you
yours truly
Raman Gohil
Yes, it is possible for you to apply for Graduation with long gap. You must have a valid reason for long gap and your age should be not more than 24 years to be eligible for Graduation through regular. There is no age limit required for Graduation in correspondence or distance mode.
25th December 2015, 02:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities available to apply for graduation course after completion HSC long back?

If you can provide a valid reason for the years of long gap, then probably colleges can provide you admission and allow you to complete your course.

However,your wife cannot pursue a regular mode course as her age is not 24 years now, still she can pursue it from a correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?