10th April 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IPCC on the basis of my B.Com degree?

I have pass B.Com & M.Com 1st year and preparing for final exams. I want to join IPCC Are there any criteria to join IPCC after M.Com and I have got 55% marks in B.Com after adding last year practical numbers in my total. Is it valid for admission in IPCC. Please tell me
My email [email protected].

10th April 2017, 11:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IPCC on the basis of my B.Com degree?

If you have got above 55% marks in B.Com degree, then you are eligible for direct registration in CA IPCC. There is no need to appear for CPT, if you fulfill the percentage criteria.

Just register yourselves for it through their official website and send the application form with all the relevant documents.
11th April 2017, 12:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for IPCC candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree or master's degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized college/university. As you have completed your bachelor of commerce with 55% marks and pursuing master of commerce, so you are eligible to apply for ipcc with this criteria.
11th April 2017, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have pass B.Com & M.Com 1st year and preparing for final exams. I want to join IPCC Are there any criteria to join IPCC after M.Com and I have got 55% marks in B.Com after adding last year practical numbers in my total. Is it valid for admission in IPCC. Please tell me
My email [email protected].

Yes, you can apply for the registration to join CA IPCC after completion of B.Com degree. Graduates/Post Graduates in Commerce with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to join the CA IPCC directly without appearing for CPT course. So with 55% marks in B.Com, you can join the CA Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) directly. After clearing the IPCC, you can do articleship and then apply for CA Final Course. The CA course is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). The value for the CA course is very high, as it is one of the toughest courses in India. The ICAI website link is Click Here
11th April 2017, 04:16 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you can apply for IPCC after completion of B.COM with 50% or above marks. You can directly enroll for the executive level of Chartered Accountancy course.

For more information you can visit to the official website :

http://www.icai.org

Thanks
11th April 2017, 10:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. It is second stage of Chartered Accountancy course. As per rules of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, graduates and post graduates with 55% marks or more in bachelor's degree or master's degree in commerce stream can directly apply for IPCC stage.

For non commerce stream, percentage of marks required to apply for direct IPCC stage is 60%, Click Here.
12th April 2017, 01:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for IPCC Examination:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for IPCC Examination. In general, the basic educational qualification required to apply for joining IPCC is "12th Class" or Higher Secondary course in 10+2 Examination pattern. Besides this, candidates who have completed their Graduation are also eligible to apply for IPCC Examination.

>> As you have completed B.Com and M.Com with good percentage i.e., 55% marks in Academics, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for IPCC.

>> Yes you are eligible to apply for IPCC Examination as your last year practical marks are included in Graduation and final aggregate marks are considered in total.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?