29th December 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I give IPCC exam after 2 years of gap?

Can I give ipcc exam after 2 years gap because 2 year I could not aten any ipcc eaxam reason some problem so I want to know after two year can I start my study and give ipcc exam on my old registration no please give me answer

15th September 2016, 05:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give IPCC exam after 2 years of gap?

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. Chartered Accountancy course has three stages, out of which IPCC is second one, first stage is Common Proficiency test and last stage is final stage or course. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in commerce or other stream can directly apply for this stage if they have 55% or more in bachelor's degree.

There is no problem regarding two years gap but you will have to again register for IPCC examination at official website of Institute of Chartered Accountancy of India which is www.icai.org and appear for examination. You can start your study and clear this tough stage of Chartered Accountancy course to move towards final course.
9th June 2017, 12:14 AM
mariate24

Smile Re: Can I give IPCC exam after 2 years of gap?

IPCC is the intermediate level exam of Chartered Accountancy course. IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competency Course. The exam are conducted on may and november. After registration if there is a gap it is not going to affect the exam or registration number. You can write the exam with the same registration. But the thing is that you have to make sure that 4 years have not elapsed after being registered. If yes you must renew the registration by paying 400 rupees with required form at ICAI bhavan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?