31st May 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course

After 10th I'm opting for engineering and my interest is based on aeronautical course, I've opt for NERIST in Arunachal Pradesh n I'll also like to know that the institution I've choose will it be suitable for my interest.
(kuho, Nagaland)

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Aeronautical branch in NERIST?
  2. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [New]
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  10. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  11. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  12. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  13. How to go in Aeronautical side after completing BCA in Chennai?
  14. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  16. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  18. What should I do to study aeronautical engineering course in abroad after completing 10th?
31st May 2015, 04:47 PM
jhavikas39

Default Re: Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 10th I'm opting for engineering and my interest is based on aeronautical course, I've opt for NERIST in Arunachal Pradesh n I'll also like to know that the institution I've choose will it be suitable for my interest.
(kuho, Nagaland)
AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

After passing 10th you are not eligible for Aeronautical Engineering course.
If you want you want to join Aeronautical Engineering then you have to pass 12th with minimum 55% marks in following subject:-
> Physics
> Chemistry
> Maths

After passing 12th you have to qualify entrance exam for taking admission in Aeronautical Engineering like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E

After passing entrance exam you can take admission in top college like:-
> Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
> Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
> National Institute of Technology, Wrangal
> National Institute of Technology, Trichy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?