13th May 2013, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the future of Aeronautical engineering? Details about admission?

Sir plz ask me about the future of aeronautical engi. addmition detail

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  3. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  4. Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  5. What is the future of Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  7. What are the eligiblility for M.tech in aeronautical engineering?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  9. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  10. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  11. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  12. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering -- [New]
  13. Which stream should I take so as to opt for Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  14. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  15. Career scope after completion of Aeronautical Engineering with 65% of marks?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
13th May 2013, 11:28 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the future of Aeronautical engineering? Details about admission?

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that every field and stream have good future but the things is that how much you are hard working for it.As,The better you will do today the better will be your tomorrow.So,Try to work hard from the First Year and then watch the best of best your future as hard working never fails and it will definitely change your life.

Reading the Aeronautical Engineering so as compared to other fields its comes under working with Huge Machines and have a good pay scale if you have good percentage in your Degree Programmes,But,Don't run beyond the money just go with your Interest in studies.

In order to seek admission for Aeronautical engineering you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recoginsed board with these you must belongs to the Science stream with having Physics,Chemistry and Maths as an main Subjects.
You must also given any of the Engineering Entrance examinations as admission is purely done on the basis of performance in Engineering Entrance examinations.
13th May 2013, 04:59 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future of Aeronautical engineering? Details about admission?

Future of Aeronautical Engineering :

Job career in following Areas :

Aerospace Designer

Aircraft Production Manager

Assistant Aircraft Engineer

Mechanical Design Engineer

Assistant Technical Officer

Navigation Guidance

Satellites

Rockets

Communication

Job offers following Companies :

Govt Owned Air Service

Aviation Industry

Indian Airlines

Flying Clubs

Helicopter Corporation of India

Indian Space Research Organization

Civil Aviation Department

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

13th May 2013, 10:59 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..............

The sky is the limit for aeronautical engineers, in terms of job offers. Jobs are available with national, international, public and private airline services, aircraft-manufacturing units, defense services, and research and development organizations for aeronautical engineers. In Indian context, the defense service, particularly the Air Forces and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) happen to be two major employment providers for aeronautical engineers. Moreover, aeronautical engineers can seek employment in organizations, like Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd. (HAL), Defense Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO), National Aeronautical Lab (NAL), and Aeronautical Development Establishment. Employment opportunities can also be explored in civil aviation sectors, where they can be absorbed by public sector airlines, like Indian Airlines and Air India.

The list of Best Engineering college in India.......

Good luck..................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?