12th January 2012, 07:03 PM
VIVEK1694

How many attempts can be made for AIIMS entrance exam?

Can you please tell me how many attempts can be made by me for aiims enrance xam??

14th January 2012, 03:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts can be made for AIIMS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVEK1694 View Post
Can you please tell me how many attempts can be made by me for aiims enrance xam??
For the Entrance examination conducted by All India Institute of Medical Science, there is no limit to the number of attempts. You may apply for the entrance exam as many times you want provided you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
You must have passed higher secondary examination with a minimum of 60% with the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
The minimum eligible age is 17 years.
There is no maximum age limit to apply for the exam.

For more information, refer to the official website of AIIMS- All India Institute of Medical Science.
12th July 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i am 25 years old .i have lost years in medical entrance prepn. but couldnt succeed with 2 to 3 numbers. do you think i can get success in entrance.what shall i do.
14th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

student with subjects physics, chemistry and biology can also apply for AIIms????
25th July 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 25 years old .i have lost years in medical entrance prepn. but couldnt succeed with 2 to 3 numbers. do you think i can get success in entrance.what shall i do.
Why not analyse the exam pattern....dont worry of ur age u will be the best doctor in future..for help u can add me on my fb account [email protected]
24th April 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
with most respectfully,i want to know how to clear the AIIMS entrance i am taking the Biology ,chemistry,and physic .
If it is right than plz reply me!
Thanks
yours sincerly,
ANUJ PRATAP RAi
mob-9984069872
28th April 2013, 12:55 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

In AIIMS, the limitation is only the lower age limit (that should be 17 years). There is no upper age limit and no restricted attempts. A student can give AIIMS PMT as many times. The percentage criterion is minimum 60% (in XIIth) in aggregate aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.</SPAN>
For the Entrance examination conducted by All India Institute of Medical Science, there is no limit to the number of attempts.
28th April 2013, 02:26 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conducts its entrance exam for admission to under Graduate course in MBBS every year.

There is no restriction on number of attempts to AIIMS entrance exam which means a candidate can appear and apply for this exam as many times he/she wished provided he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having completed 12th with 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as subject of studies from a recognised Board above the age of 17 years, can apply for AIIMS Medical Entrance exam. There is no upper age limit for application to AIIMS exam.
17th June 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,
r u sure abt dis,dat der r no restrictions for number of attempts in aiims ug mbbs entrance exams,
make my head clear sir for dis1 nd
can u also tel me abt number of attempts for jipmer and cmc stuffs????????
waitig for ur reply,thank u............
5th July 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 22 years old . i am doing Bsc. with ZBC . should i try for aiims mbbs entrance exam? or try any other course .please give your sugessitions at my email : [email protected]. and pls. tell me about other career options beside medical.
22nd October 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

What documents are required at the time of aiims MBBS ADMISSION
11th September 2014, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks to qualify in aiims entrance reply me soon out of 200 for general category and for ST category students Ravindra KUMAR from mangalore karnataka
reply me soon please plz plz plz
31st January 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts can be made for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam??
Three or more than three attempts?? Please give me the answer
1st February 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How many times a SC Candidate can appear for AIIMS MBBS exam and what is the upper age limit for SC Candidates
17th February 2017, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

If I will appear in AIPMT exam 2017 in running 12th means I am in 12th standard now. So it would be counted in those three chances or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?