15th September 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How many attempts I have for GATE Exam having completed 2 attempts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?

sir i am a final year b.tech student i have given a gate exam in 2011 but according to rule there are two attempts for gate...now i want to that how many chance i have??

15th September 2011, 03:24 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many attempts I have for GATE Exam having completed 2 attempts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?

Dear friend,
Following are the things on which GATE exam doesn't matter:
1. Your upper age limit
2. Your percentage of marks
3. Number of attempts
Therefore you should not worry for it.
Just go for it.
All the best.
15th September 2011, 07:53 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: How many attempts I have for GATE Exam having completed 2 attempts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am a final year b.tech student i have given a gate exam in 2011 but according to rule there are two attempts for gate...now i want to that how many chance i have??

Information Regarding No. of attempt in GATE Examination.

No, There are no limit of age and no. of attempt for the GATE examination. So, don't worry you can appear for the GATE examination many times according to own wish. You can also appear in the GATE -2012 examination.

There are some changing in the GATE-2012. So for any more information please visit the official website of the GATE examination.:- http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/

Regards
~Mukul~
15th September 2011, 09:43 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How many attempts I have for GATE Exam having completed 2 attempts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?

Quote:
There has no limit of attempt and if you clear it then rank will be valided two years...
15th September 2011, 10:15 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

There is no such attempt limitation in GATE .
you can appear no.of times you want.

There is no age limitation also,so you can appear as you can
There are some changes in GATE-2012,please visit the following link

for more visit:www.iitk.ac.in/gate
15th September 2011, 10:19 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

GATE i.e Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

Pre-final year candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.

Final year candidates and pass out candidates are eligible for this examination.

There is no minimum marks required for this examination.

Only thing the candidate should have a graduate degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture.

Master degree candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

There is no age limits for this examination and there is no minimum attempts for this examination.The candidate candidate attempts no.of times for this examination.

So,don't worry about that you can attempts no.of times of this examination.

More details,Visit the official website : http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/
15th September 2011, 10:20 PM
purna1989

hi
there is no limit on no. attempts for GATE exam you can apply for GATE exam as many times as you wish.
For more information please visit :-
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/
15th September 2011, 10:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

GATE exam is one of the tough exam .it is basically contain the technical paper.

The gate eligibility departments are B-TECH , M.SC in SCIENCE , MCA .

There no limitation for attempts in GATE exam. so you can try for it in many times.

There is no age limit for GATE exam.

all the best
16th September 2011, 12:10 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Dear friend,
1. Your upper age limit
3. Number of attempts
Therefore you should not worry for it.
Just go for it.
All the best.
16th September 2011, 01:01 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

1. Your upper age limit
3. Number of attempts
7th September 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

How many attempts are allowed in the gate exam?
14th September 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

how many attempt for gate exam & i'm purshuing final year B.E.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?