19th March 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts are left for AIPMT after the first attempt?

I have attempted for the AIPMT last year but failed to qualify in the examination. This year, i will again appear for the entrance. I want to know that how many attempts are left fro me right now?

19th March 2016, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts are left for AIPMT after the first attempt?

There is no restrictions on the number of attempts to appear in AIPMT examination. You can appear in AIPMT examination as many times as you wish by satisfying the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You must have completed 12th standard with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and must have passed English as a subject in the qualifying examination from a recognised board.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.
19th March 2016, 09:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have attempted for the AIPMT last year but failed to qualify in the examination. This year, i will again appear for the entrance. I want to know that how many attempts are left fro me right now?
There is no such restrictions required on the number of attempts for AIPMT entrance exam. One can attempts any number of time as they wish. Those who completed Intermediate course with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board are eligible to apply.

Official website - Click Here.
19th March 2016, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of Attempts Allowed in AIPMT Entrance Examination:

Fortunately, there is no certain attempt limit in All India Pre-Medical Test (AIMPT Entrance). A question regarding Number of attempts is clearly given in Frequently Asked Questions of AIPMT is as follows.

>> Question: For How many attempts/ numbers a student can appear for AIPMT ?

>> Answer: There is NO attempt limit

As it is clearly mentioned that there is no certain attempt limit, you may attempt for this examination as number of times as you can provided with you meet the required age criteria.
19th March 2016, 11:50 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

There is no attempt limits.
Candidate is eligible to appear in AIPMT as many times he/she fulfils age criteria.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 25 years. Relaxation os 5 years os also there for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates.
19th March 2016, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are no limits in the number of attempts for a candidate of any category in All India Pre Medical Test.

If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject then you are eligible for AIPMT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?