15th August 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How many diploma chemical engineers are passing this year from Gujarat College?

How many diploma chemical engg.in passing of this year in gujarat collage?please reply me

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  2. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  4. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side? -- [New]
  5. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  6. What is the scope for diploma chemical engineers?
  7. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  8. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  9. After passing diploma in civil engineering from L.E college with 54% can I get admission in other state with donation?
  10. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  11. Good preparatory books for PSU exams recruiting chemical engineers? PSU's which recruit chemical engineers?
  12. What is the scope of job in industries in Gujarat? What is the salary package? I am studying chemical engineering final year from Gujarat Technological University
  13. Where to join degree course in Petro Chemical Gujarat or outside states?
  14. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  15. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  16. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  17. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  18. How to do civil engineering course in diploma after passing 10th?
3rd February 2017, 03:41 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How many diploma chemical engineers are passing this year from Gujarat College?

There are a total of 60 diploma chemical engineers passing out of Gujarat college this year.
Almost 45-60 students do pass out every year depending on the number of repeaters.
Gujarat college has the same number of seats for all the streams that they offer under the diploma course.
It is a very well reputed college and over the years has produced some notable alumni.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?