4th February 2016, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?

I have done my 12th from Commerce side from a reputed schools of delhi. Now i want to get admission in the Diploma course through Chemical Engineering. So tell me if it is possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Which diploma course can i pursue after passing 12th with Commerce side?
  3. Can i join Diploma course in Engineering after passing 12th from Arts?
  4. Best college in Coimbatore offering diploma in chemical Engineering?
  5. Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th commerce with 68% marks
  6. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  7. Is it possible to join Event Management field after 12th from commerce side?
  8. Can I get admission in Civil Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join Air Force after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  10. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  11. Is it possible for me to join CA course after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  14. How can I Join NIT after studying diploma in chemical engineering in AP?
  15. What should I do in commerce side after passing 12th with 87% in commerce section
  16. How to join B.Tech in IIT after completing diploma? I am doing diploma in chemical engineering
  17. How can i go for becoming a Wedding Planner after passing 12th from commerce side?
  18. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
4th February 2016, 01:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?

Yes definitely you can join diploma in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th because the minimum qualification required to join diploma courses is matriculation from recognised board with at least 50% marks.
Age limit should be in between 18 to 25 years.
The reputed colleges conduct entrance exam for admission in diploma course.
4th February 2016, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?

For diploma in chemical engineering you just need class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned state technical directorate of education.

Seats are allotted based on the rank in the entrance exam through counselling. Therefore, be prepared for the exam of your domicile state.
4th February 2016, 08:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my 12th from Commerce side from a reputed schools of delhi. Now i want to get admission in the Diploma course through Chemical Engineering. So tell me if it is possible?
You have done 12th commerce so you are eligible for diploma course in Chemical Engineering through your 10th standard marks.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
4th February 2016, 08:52 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

No, dear I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you to pursue Diploma in Chemical Engineering after completion of your 12th from commerce background as the minimum eligibility to pursue Diploma in chemical Engineering is that the candidate should have studies science at his/her 12th level of education.
4th February 2016, 09:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, dear I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get admission in Diploma course through Chemical Engineering after the completion of your 12th from commerce background. You should have opted for science in your +2 level of education in order to opt for Diploma in Chemical Engineering course.
5th February 2016, 12:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

If you are planning for direct admission in second year of diploma through Lateral Entry admission then it is not possible for you because you have completed your 12th with commerce stream. For getting direct admission in second year of diploma in chemical engineering you must have to complete your 12th with science stream because chemical engineering deals with Physics and Chemistry.
So now you can definitely go for the diploma in chemical engineering but in your current case you will get admission in first year of three year diploma course. Now you will get admission on the basis of your matriculation.
10th February 2016, 11:54 PM
anuradha1985

To join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering you just need to 10th pass but if you want to join Chemical Engineering on the basis of your 12th so it is not possible because you have commerce background .
16th September 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i study again in science stream from NIOS after passing 12th commerce ?
25th March 2023, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my 12pu in science stream. Diplom in chemistry for the science student good or bad.
Some people tells for the science student it is waste to take diplom in chemistry for 3years you can do BE course please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?