23rd December 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed to get selected in St. Xaviers College for B.Com?

how much marks i need to get selection in st. xaviers college for b.com for

24th December 2011, 01:26 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are needed to get selected in St. Xaviers College for B.Com?

dear friend,
St.Xaviers is one of the top most college for commerce field..

To get admission in St.Xaviers one must have secure 75% marks in 12th to get the eligibility..

After that one has to go through the interview session to get admission..

So, if you have that much of good percentage marks then you can apply for St. Xaviers..

All the best.

27th March 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed to get selected in St. Xaviers College for B.Com?

how much marks is needed to apply for english honours..normally students get more than what the cut off marks is..is it like..the students with more marks beyond the cut off score will be selected first and the rest would be rejected even if they have met up with the mentioned cut off marks?

21st April 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in st.Xavier college in mumbai with the % of 49.59%

24th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

can i study biochemistry with 75% of marks

27th May 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am from isc..and i secured 92% marks in english n 81% marks in best 4 subject..can i hope a seat in St.xaviers college for English hons?

28th May 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

last year what were the minimum marks needed to get admitted in st.xaviers kolkatta in b.com hons?

30th May 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in st.xavier collegs in ranchi with 73% plz help and give instru.

12th October 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

what's are the minimum marks for getting eng hons in xavier's?

28th April 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

if i score above 80% in HS and 90% in statistics and 85% in physics can i get admitted in st xavier college in physics or statistics hons ?

22nd July 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

How much marks is require to get admission in st.xaviers mumbai for B.com with SC cast?

8th March 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the percentage criteria for students of isc board to get admission in st xaviers, mumbai if they want to apply for a bachelor's degree in mass communications ?

31st March 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to study english in St. Xaviers college, what percentage do I need to get in the college?

27th May 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm a CBSE student.I have 92% in english (elective) and 83.5% aggregate in my 10 2 level. So, do I have a chance of getting into St. Xavier's College, Kolkata with English Honours?

7th December 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I will be giving my 12th from isc boards in 2017 and I want to do my bcom from st.Xavier's college Kolkata can I get admission in your college with 75% . please sir reply

3rd February 2017, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed for general caste student for take admission in st.xavoer college

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?