19th January 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How many groups do I have to pass for CS? How many subjects do I have to study?

how many group i have to pass for cs??
how many subject that i have to read???

26th January 2012, 03:34 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: How many groups do I have to pass for CS? How many subjects do I have to study?

Company Secretary Course

A company secretary is one of the main officers on the board members of any company. In order to pursue a company secretary career, there are certain aspects that aspiring company secretaries should be aware of.

Company Secretary Eligibility
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India or ICSI conducts the company secretary course in 3 parts, namely, Foundation course, Intermediate or executive course, and Final or professional course.

Eligibility for Foundation Course:
The minimum educational qualification required to apply for a company secretary foundation course is 10+2 in any stream. Students who have appeared in their class XII exam and are waiting for their results are also eligible for the course. However, the final year students have to produce pass certificate within 6 months from the time of admission. The foundation course is of 8 months duration. After completing the Foundation course, the students can apply for the Intermediate course.

Eligibility for Intermediate/ Executive Course:
Gradutes of all streams except Fine Arts are eligible for a company secretary executive course. Candidates who are qualified in Foundation course and are below 17 years of age can also apply for executive program.

ICAI and ICWAI students, graduates, post graduates can take direct admission into Intermediate without having the need to complete Foundation course.

Eligibility for Final/ Professional Course:
After having qualified in the Intermediate course, a student is eligible to study the final course.

Company Secretary Training:
A student who has passed the executive or professional course has to undergo the management training of 15 months either in the companies sponsored by the institute or under the guidance of a Company Secretary in practice.

Company Secretary Entrance Exam Syllabus

For the Foundation Program, the syllabus is as follows:

Financial Accounting
English and Business Communication
Elements of Business Laws and Management
Economics and Statistics

For the Executive Program, the syllabus is as follows:

Module I:

Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
General and Commercial Laws
Tax Laws

Module II:

Securities Laws and Compliances
Economic and Labour Laws
Company Law

For the Professional Program, the syllabus is given below:

Module I:

Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
Company Secretarial Practice

Module II:

Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
Financial, Treasury and Forex Management

Module III:

Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
Strategic Management, International Trade and Alliances

Module IV:

Government, Sustainability and Business Ethics
Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management

All the best!!
28th September 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many groups do I have to pass for CS? How many subjects do I have to study?

Is CS a good carrer option for girls???
28th September 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Is CS a good carrer option for girls???
11th February 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to pass all three group of cs cant i do only foundation or excutive or proffesional in cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?