20th April 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How many marks is required to get admission in HBTI for Mechanical Engineering?

Sir, please tell that how many marks should i get to have admission in hbti kanpur for mechanical engineering as I want to get admission here anyhow.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in NASA after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering from HBTI with 78%?
  2. Can I get admission into HBTI Kanpur after scoring 487 in mechanical engineering?
  3. Admission in Mechanical in HBTI branch after scoring 3229(GN) rank and 7(FF)?
  4. Minimum marks required for admission in NIT institute for mechanical engineering?
  5. Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?
  6. Marks required to get admission in TJM Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  8. Which government and private college can I get through UPTU with 18000 rank in general category and 2500 in girls category?
  9. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  10. How can I get admission in HBTI Kanpur?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT or HBTI Kanpur with 19 marks? I belong to SC category
  12. How much score is required to get HBTI in general category?
  13. Any chance to get admission in HBTI Kanpur in Computer Science B.E course after scoring 6000 rank?
  14. Is Step HBTI among the top 10 MBA institutes under UPTU? Should I take admission in Step HBTI or some other institute?
  15. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  16. can I get HBTI or other government college after scoring 4516 rank in UPTU?
  17. Can I get admission in M.Tech, in some NIT or HBTI Kanpur with 28 marks in GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
21st April 2015, 10:38 AM
arzookumar

Default Re: How many marks is required to get admission in HBTI for Mechanical Engineering?

For taking admission in HBTI your rank should be below
500 for GEN category in UPSEE if you want core branches
branches. HBTI provides 100% placement in every
branch.
These ranks are for General Category
Branch RANK
Chemical Engineering 365
Civil Engineering 928
Computer Science & Engineering 536
Electrical Engineering 768
Electronics Engineering 673
Food Technology 2160
Information Technology 1038
Leather Technology 943
Mechanical Engineering 63
21st April 2015, 11:20 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many marks is required to get admission in HBTI for Mechanical Engineering?

Marks that could get you in the top 750 in the UPSEE exam could easily fetch you a seat in the mechanical branch. There is also girls quota and other reserved categories quota if you belong to any of these, your chances become more bright.

Also, if you are not able to get admission in HBIT, you should loose hope because there many more reputed colleges from where you can complete your b.tech. We are providing you the list of such colleges-
I.E.T LUCKNOW
- AKGEC GHAZIABAD
- KIET GHAZIABAD
- BIET JHANSI
- MMM GORAKHPUR
- JSS NOIDA
- GALGOTIA UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?