5th January 2012, 10:48 AM

How many members can do a project for BCA course? In which field I can do project?

sir right now i'm pursuing my bca,i wanna know how many members can do a project n in which field

26th May 2015, 09:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many members can do a project for BCA course? In which field I can do project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir right now i'm pursuing my bca,i wanna know how many members can do a project n in which field

BCA is known as one of the under graduate course of 3 years duration. Actually a BCA final year project is done as a individual project. You will be provided a project supervisor who will guide you through the project and help you where you have problems.

The project duration will be of 6 months duration and you can choose any field you are expert. You can develop in any languages but you just need to make sure that you know the language well and believe that you can finish the project with output on time.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?