22nd July 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good job in L&T and TCS after scoring 47% marks in 10th class and 80% marks in Civil Engineering?

Sir,I got 47% in class 10th and 75% in class 12,now I am doing civil eng from srm Chennai,if I score more than 80% in 4yrs,should I get good job in companies like l&t ,tcs

Related Questions:
22nd July 2015, 08:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good job in L&T and TCS after scoring 47% marks in 10th class and 80% marks in Civil Engineering?

Yes, you can get a good job in any of the MNC's based on your academic performance and keeping it a part one must be a very good in interpersonal and communication skills.

As academic qualification is a medium to attend the interview and based on your academic performance you are get short-listed to attend the interview and the rest Technical and Hr rounds must be cleared by individual.

So, it is recommended to get a good grip in English fluency and boost your confidence levels to get selected in any of the MNC's like TCS, wipro, Tech mahindra etc..,

Generally any MNC's will ask the candidate for 65% throughout the academics without any active arrears.
22nd July 2015, 10:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good job in L&T and TCS after scoring 47% marks in 10th class and 80% marks in Civil Engineering?

It is difficult to get a job in L&T and TCS for you as a fresher since both these companies have an eligibility criteria - You should have a career aggregate percentage of 60% which means at least 60% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech. However, you can get employment opportunity in these companies once you get experienced and try to switch from other companies to these companies.
23rd July 2015, 01:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I got 47% in class 10th and 75% in class 12,now I am doing civil eng from srm Chennai,if I score more than 80% in 4yrs,should I get good job in companies like l&t ,tcs
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible TCS and L&T recruitment.

L&T and TCS are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for L&T and TCS are,

TCS= 60%

L&T=65%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for L&T and TCS recruitment.

Pattern for L&T and TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?