31st August 2011, 06:49 PM
bandari manasa

How many seats are remaining in the top colleges for me in 2nd counseling of EAMCET?

i got 17589 rank in eamcet.iam interested in second councelling.i want to know how many seats are remaining in top colleges.

12th September 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are remaining in the top colleges for me in 2nd counseling of EAMCET?

can u ppl pls upload remaining seats after each day of councelling so tat v can knw which al clg has seats.....pls
18th October 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are remaining in the top colleges for me in 2nd counseling of EAMCET?

When'l be the B.Pharmacy 2nd counselling plz inform the date
16th May 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

what should be the rank in eamset to get admission in engineering in MJ COLLEGE AND HOW MANY MARKS ARE REQUIRED . AFTER THE RESULT IS OUT HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TIME TI START COUNSELLING
16th May 2012, 12:24 PM
ZAHRA.ABBAS68

sir i would like to ask you that what should be the rank in eamset to g
et admission in MJ COLLEGE in engineering. and how many marke are reqire
d to get admission in MJ college . when will be the result declared and aft
er how many days counselling start , as we are out of city we have to be th
ere in counselling .which is the centre for counselling . kindly reply thanking you
16th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i would like to ask you that what should be the rank in eamset to g
et admission in MJ COLLEGE in engineering. and how many marke are reqire
d to get admission in MJ college . when will be the result declared and aft
er how many days counselling start , as we are out of city we have to be th
ere in counselling .which is the centre for counselling . kindly reply thanking you
16th September 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

sir
i want 2nd councelling details and procedure???????
18th September 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

is 2nd counseling better??I mean will I get admission in good college??
18th September 2013, 07:09 PM
Mattyjkk

. As per AICTE actual EAMCET counseling which suggested by Supreme Court earlier date fixed tentatively 17-06-2013.

Now the good news to students who are waiting for EAMCET Counseling dates, schedule, colleges list, fees etc information we update at our site regularly book mark this post or follow this post.

Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) Couselling Dates
Many candidates are searching on popular search engine google, which latest eamcet counseling 2013 dates information updates, EAMCET 2013 verification of certificates, exactly eamcet 2013 cousnelling dates, councelling dates for medicine stream, certificate verification date of rank, admission through eamcet councelling, agriculture and medical certificate verification dates,

EAMCET Certificate Verification Details
Students must shown EAMCET 2013 Hall ticket plus EAMCET 2013 List card when needed certificate verification, we requested to candidates to read instructions before web counselling. Huge number of students are eagerly searching EAMCET web base cousnelling dates, schedule at official site www.apsche.org . at the time of Counselling Certificate Verification & Option exercise follwed by seat allotment. Now candidates can get rank cards at apsche site. Documents to be shown Marks Sheets for Class 12/Inter or Equivalent qualifying exam, 10th class marks sheet, Class VI to Class Inter/XII study certificate, Income certificate, community (caste certificate), PWD certificate

EAMCET Counselling Schedule Dates:
1st Phase Counselling: will publish here
2nd Phase
27th June 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are remaining in kuppam engeeniring in civil?
30th June 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 17945 (2015)so please I want to know which college i will get that to mechanical engineering
please sir reply as fast as you can in vizag
30th July 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I got 27000 rank in eamcet and i want to know the remaining seats in top colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?