5th August 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are reserved for SC caste in Mumbai in private Architecture colleges in Navi Mumbai

how many seat are reserved for sc caste in mumbai in private arichitecture colleges in navi mumbai plz its dam urgent.......... n i possible plz let me know splly abt lokmanya tilak collg,koperkhairaney if possible

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  2. Where can I get admission in Bombay after scoring 104/200 in CET if interested in Engineering(ETC)?
  3. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  5. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  6. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  7. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  8. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  9. Eye-sight parameters for Officers in Indian Navy and Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i apply to MCA entrance exam with reserved category and without caste validity?
  11. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  12. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  13. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
  14. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
  15. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  16. In which nursing colleges can I apply in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Where to get the application form?
  17. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?