19th February 2011, 01:02 AM
nitin sable

Can i apply to MCA entrance exam with reserved category and without caste validity?

regagrding mca entrance 2011
sir,i am nitin sable, from mumbai university. I belong to reserved categeory but i only have my caste certificate i wont have my caste validity .Can i apply through reserved category? or through open category? mumbai

19th February 2011, 04:00 PM
vkmnitb

Default Re: Can i apply to MCA entrance exam with reserved category and without caste validity?

yes u can apply
19th February 2011, 08:36 PM
vikas9862638964

Default Re: Can i apply to MCA entrance exam with reserved category and without caste validity?

no u can not applying without any valid written proof.u can apply with open catageory.
20th February 2011, 12:40 AM
nitingoplani88

you are belong to reserved category if you want to apply you have to show your caste certificate and if you failed to show then you are eligible as unreserved ..no need of caste validity
20th February 2011, 07:59 AM
mayankmadhur1403

You have caste certificate but you dont have caste validity, so you can not apply for MCA with reserved category, however you can apply as a general caste student.
21st February 2011, 01:47 PM
vkmnitb

no,you need caste certificate for that purpose
5th January 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Which deparment issue caste validity cert. In rajasthan and caste cert. and caste validity cert. is same or differnt?
2nd February 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for neet medical entrance with caste certificate but without caste validity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?