12th April 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there for MD, MS courses in AP? Can I get MD, MS or diploma in government or private college?

how many seats for md ms courses are available in andhra pradesh for academic year 2012-13 and can i get md ms or diploma in goverment or private colleges in 2012-13 for genral rank-1924 for sc category

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  2. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many seats are available at government college in B.Tech after passing computer science and technology in diploma? What is the rank required in lateral examination to get a government seat?
  4. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  5. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
  6. Seats available for MD/MS courses in maharashtra? category-wise distribution of seats?
  7. List of M.Pharm colleges in AP offering stipend having Pharmacognosy branch?
  8. Details of colleges offering M.Pharm course in Hyderabad?
  9. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  10. Can I get seats in government college for B.Tech course in Kolkata after doing 3 years diploma without studying higher secondary? -- [New]
  11. From where to get MBBS form in Tamilnadu?
  12. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  13. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  14. Can I get admission with JEXPO rank of 9056?
  15. Can I get admission in IEM after scoring 137 rank and 892 rank in JELET
  16. How many government and private PG seats are available in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. How much should I obtain in diploma engineering to get admission in government college after Gillet Exam? What is the fee structure of government and private college?
  18. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
4th October 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there for MD, MS courses in AP? Can I get MD, MS or diploma in government or private college?

categorywise last ranks in 2011 pg examination?
25th January 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there for MD, MS courses in AP? Can I get MD, MS or diploma in government or private college?

what is the fee structure for md/ms in medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh for management quota ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?