8th December 2012, 08:17 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How many times can I write the Group I entrance exam paper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many paper written in group 1 exam...could u please give me a number
Dear Aspirant,

We have no accurate number.The group I exams are the exams which can be written until you didn't cross the age limit mentioned in the instructions.

So you can appear a number of times.But that doesnt mean that you keep going on attempting without any proper planning on how to crack group I exams.

A proper plan and proper coaching class can make you do that in less number of attempts.So instead of thinking on how many attempts to face.Think on how to attempt in a systematic way so that you can crack the prelims at the 1st shot.

There are many good institutes in Andhra pradesh. You can come down here and get the best coaching and a better way of learning.

Areas in Hyderabad which provide Good institutes for Groups Exams:

• Ameerpet
  • Dilshuknagar
  • Secunderabad
  • Koti
  • RTC X Roads

Many students who appear for this type of exams come down to Hyderabad and get coaching and got success in their dreams.Hope you got the info you need.I wish you all the success.

All the best

Regards,
Sampath
25th September 2020, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many times can I write the Group I entrance exam paper

for group 2 exams how many attempts we can take?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?