30th December 2011, 10:34 PM
sandy0205

Education qualifications required to write the entrance for Group II exam?

what is the educational qualifications for writing the entrance for group 2 exam????????

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  2. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  3. Qualifications required to write A.E exam? Can I write the exam during my final year?
  4. What is the qualification required to write group exam in Tamilnadu?
  5. What are the qualifications required for Group I and Group II exam? What is the procedure to write this exam? Details about the job?
  6. Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly?
  7. Qualifications required to write Group Exams? Are first year engineering students eligible for the exam?
  8. Any chance for B.Tech students in Electrical and Electronics to write the IES entrance exam? What are the education qualifications?
  9. Eligibilty for TNPSC Group III and IV Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the qualifications required to write CBI exam?
  11. Am i eligible for DSC in AP state after completing B.Ed in Bidar from Karnataka?
  12. What exams can I write after BSc Agriculture to get a job? Eligibility criteria for writing Group I exam? Any special coaching required for the exam?
  13. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  14. Qualifications required for CBI entrance exam?
  15. What is the education qualification to write the group II exam?
  16. Qualifications required for Lateral Entry B.Tech examination?
  17. When does the group IV entrance exam held? Is there any chance to write group IV exam -- [New]
  18. What are the qualifications required to write ICET?
26th April 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Education qualifications required to write the entrance for Group II exam?

what is the qualification required to write group 2 xamz??????
15th September 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Education qualifications required to write the entrance for Group II exam?

Can a student completed b.com from distance education eligible for group 1
8th August 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com (General) IIIrd year examinations at the month of june,2019. now i eligible all Groups & Civil Services are not...???? please give me answer
11th August 2020, 04:35 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Education qualifications required to write the entrance for Group II exam?

The Qualification for the Group 2 Exam the candidate must have completed the Graduation/ Bachelor's Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of marks. There is No fee for SC/ ST candidates.Selection of candidates for vacancies released under Group 2 is done on the basis of the preliminary exam, main written exam and oral test (interview)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?