25th March 2012, 06:35 PM
poonam1001

What is the actual date of SSC Exam? When to fill form for this Exam? How many times will this Exam be conducted in a year?

can anyone please tell me that what's the actual date of SSC exams, and when its form are filled and for how much time it is held every year? is it held once a year or twice

Related Questions:
  1. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  2. What percentage marks is required in B.Sc for applying post for customs officer in airports?
  3. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  4. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  5. Date of NPTI exam? How many times is the NPTI exam conducted in a year?
  6. How to fill form for SSC Exam for the position of Income Tax Officer?
  7. How to fill the form of Group I exam? Date of the entrance exam?
  8. When SET will be conducted in Maharashtra? How many times SET conducted in a year?
  9. When is the exam form of TGT and PGT UP going to be available? What is the last date?
  10. What is the procedure to fill the form of NDA?
  11. How to do engineering in Army after passing 12th?
  12. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  13. Details regarding SSC exam for deputy field officers? Where can I get the study material? Do we have to fill the form of Combined Graduate Exam?
  14. Last date to fill form of SSC Section Officer (Audit) exam? -- [New]
  15. What is the next date of CPT exam? Last date of CPT exam of April? How to fill the form online?
  16. What is the last date to fill the ICAR entrance exam form?
  17. If I just fill the SSC exam form and dont answer the exam will it be counted as an attempt?
  18. Date to fill the entrance exam form for PGT/TGT entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the actual date of SSC Exam? When to fill form for this Exam? How many times will this Exam be conducted in a year?

i want to see my filled choice in ssc (gd) [email protected]
13th July 2012, 05:16 PM
khargesh kumar

Default Re: What is the actual date of SSC Exam? When to fill form for this Exam? How many times will this Exam be conducted in a year?

how many times ssc exames are conducted in a year
18th July 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How many time ssc exam is conducted in a year?
29th March 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have mistakenly filled the form for SSC-Combined Graduate Level Exam.
I have filled the columns for Compiler post for which the qualification is Graduation with Economics/Commerce etc but I am history Hons. graduate; will it be cancelled or I will be allowed to appear?

Pls answer...
29th April 2013, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the actual date of SSC Exam? When to fill form for this Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?