27th June 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PCS exam after commerce 2nd year? What is the required age to attend the exam? Fee structure to attend the exam?

i m a commerce student i m doing in second year in mumbai university so can i apply for pcs exam and what was the age required for attend the exam it is possible fore me to a5ttend the exam which is held in currentn year and what was the fees for attending the exam

7th September 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for PCS exam after commerce 2nd year? What is the required age to attend the exam? Fee structure to attend the exam?

Details regarding syllabus for commerce stream in ias exams and various subjects to be choosed
24th February 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for PCS exam after commerce 2nd year? What is the required age to attend the exam? Fee structure to attend the exam?

i m the student of commerce and i have completed my gradution from the same stream . can u please help me what subject should be beneficial for me?
9th September 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

if i m a student of m.a. ,than can i get the study of pcs
9th September 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of m.a. final ,can i fill the form of pcs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?