23rd June 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How many total seats are there in B.A English Literature?

howmany totel seats in BA English liturature?..please tell me the number

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  2. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  3. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  4. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  5. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  6. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  7. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  8. IGNOU Masters in English-Indian English Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. ICSE Class X English literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. English literature reference books for NET?
  12. Best university for M.Phil English Literature?
  13. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  14. Criteria for getting appointed as a lecturer in degree college?
  15. What is BPSC Arabic syllabus?
  16. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  17. Master course in English Literature at universities like Bangalore, Pune, Allahabad etc.? -- [New]
  18. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
10th July 2017, 11:17 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many total seats are there in B.A English Literature?

In India, Many universities offer the course B.A.(English Literature). Every year, Approximately 10,00,000 candidates get admission in B.A.(English Literature). Each university offer the 60 to 300 seats for this course. Many universities offer direct admission to this course. Some universities offer the course through entrance exam.

Entrance Exam Syllabus

General Knowledge
- General Science
- Arts and Literature
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs

English Language
- Essay
- Paragraphs
- Grammer
- English & Comprehension

Tentative Dates of Admission
- Registration Starts : January, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : February, 2017
- Issue Admit Card : February End, 2017
- Entrance Exam : April/May, 2017
- Publishing of Merit List : May, 2017

Top Universities Offering B.A.(English Literature)
- University of Delhi
- English and Foreign Language University
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Jadavpur University
- University of Madras
- Christ University
- Lucknow University
- University of Calcutta

Job Prospects
A wide range of career opportunities after completion of your B.A.(English Literature). You can start your career as a English Teacher, Copy Editor, Content Writer, Translator, English Language Trainer etc.

Employment Areas
- Advertising and Marketing
- Media and Entertainment
- Theatres and Museums
- BPO and KPO Industries
- Broadcasting Companies
- Libraries
- Business and Corporate Houses
- Local and International Call Centres
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?