29th March 2013, 07:35 AM
roshan.v.g

How to do M.A English Literature through distance?

sir, i had completed my B.A in English Literature with 74% in autonomous college and would like to do M.A in English literature through distance education.Does it satisfy the eligibility for NET/SLET,M.phi,Ph.d as per UGC norms

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  3. From where can I pursue Ph.D from distance education? I have done M.A in English Literature
  4. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  5. Which one is better between M.Ed and M.Phil in measurement and evaluation having completed B.Ed in Maths?
  6. Am I eligible to write NET or SLET after doing UG in Physics and PG in MCA?
  7. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  8. Eligibility for TANCET MBA after B.A English Literature in distance education?
  9. Am I eligible to write NET after doing PG English Literature
  10. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  11. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  12. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  13. From where to get admission for Ph.D in English Literature?
  14. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. English literature reference books for NET?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in Delhi University entrance exam for admission in M.A.(English Literature) being a BCA graduate? -- [New]
  17. Best university for M.Phil English Literature?
  18. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
25th June 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A English Literature through distance?

what is fees for m a
26th June 2013, 01:51 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* You can do MA in distance through two ways, the first is through study centers and the second is through direct spot admissions in the university.

* In the first method , you will have to approach some recognized study centers around your area and could enroll there for the entire course duration.

* The second is through direct entry, where in you can make a direct admission through the university by visiting there.

Best wishes :-)
9th August 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Minnaa. I'm going to complete my b.a English literature in a autonomous college. I will be completing in march 2014. I would like to do my p.g abroad. as i don't have any friends or relatives abroad i don't know the procedures and other formalities. I'm in a small city in tamilnadu. can i get any scholarships? what should i do in order to join in a university abroad? will i get a bright future if i do my p.g course abroad? what are the exams i should write in order to go abroad? please sir explain me the details. its my kind request
9th August 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir im going to complete my ug course in english in 2014. i want to do my pg in english abroad. what are the procedures and formalities i have to do? please explain me with the necessary information.thankyou.
27th August 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

what can I study after ma in English via distance
6th May 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech , am I eligible to do M.A literature through distance education?
10th May 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the procedure for admission in MA ENG?and can i join Ma in BHU with 50%score? also i want to study literature Iam from nepal .
5th April 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my M.A. in english honours. And i want to know what are the entrances to be given for a job of lecturer...???
18th July 2015, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc and running an intitute of spoken English but I want to possess MA English degree plz suggest me what to do
18th January 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my B.A(English literature) on 2017 April what can I do after completing my U.G degree
22nd November 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed m. Com from OU with 75% can I eligible for M.Phil?
23rd November 2018, 04:43 PM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

Being a Engineering Graduate, if you seek to pursue M.A. in English from ... and writing skills] and their knowledge of English literature and other literatures. ... Marks]; Part C: a short essay question on a general literary topic [20 Marks]. .... to do MA English from DU. kindly tell me Is I`m eligible for this course.
4th August 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.ed now. But i would like to do M.A English in correspondence. Is there anyproblem will i get in future?. Is it right or wrong?
16th October 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

What are qualifications for taking admission in MA English literature ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?