10th January 2012, 10:32 PM
AMBIKA VINAYAN

What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English

sir.. i have completed my BA english literature.. I studied in a CBSE school and have good communication skills in english.. i had chosen the science stream in +2 and aftrwards did my BA in english literature.. i would like to know what further course i can do.. i would like to get a good job.. kindly reply ..

8th March 2012, 03:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English

Having completed your graduation in Literature and also possessing good communication skills you can join for the PG course in the same subject area. You can also apply for MBA. This will help you to build your career in the field of management. You should attend the CAT/MAT or similar kind of entrance exams for securing admission for MBA. Both these course will also help you to apply for the position of lecturer in government colleges if you qualify the NET exam. You can evaluate the scope of each course and take a decision accordingly.
8th March 2012, 09:25 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English

As you are saying you have good communication skill than their are many option available to you.

1. You can become English Teacher in School and in College.

For Teacher in School

You have to do B.ED One Year Course after your Graduation.

For Becoming Lecturer in College

you have to clear NET examination.

2.You can become Journalist/T.V Correspondent

For that You have to do Master of Mass Communication/Master of Journalism Course from Good Institution for really good job.

3.You can become Translator in GOVT or in private sector as many industry required Translator.

if your Hindi is as good as your English.

4.You can do Foreign Language Course which will enhance your career prospectus.

5.You can also Perform/Get good job in Hospitality Business like Hotels, Airlines etc.

As they look for the people who are good in English plus Polite.

6.ADVERTISING Industry also look for people who are good in expression/languages.

7.TRAVEL and TOURISM industry is also growing fast and they need people who can converse well so you can look this industry as one more option for you.

8.MBA in marketing or in human resources is also an option for you .

9.There are many other option available for good at English students.
5th April 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

what course i can choose after doing my BA english
23rd May 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of a poor family. So how do my parents be able to permit me for MBA?
17th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

what to do adter MA English
18th June 2012, 02:02 AM
chinmayXdas

You could go for CAT exams, they test you to have a good I.Q. and a good communication skill.As you said, you have the latter one, you can try developing a good intelligence quotient and go for it.
Best of luck.
18th June 2012, 01:14 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

With such good communication skills its better for you to opt for journalism and mass communication. A career in the media line will help you flourish more.

Following are some of the colleges where you can apply:-

The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC),New Delhi

Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC), Mumbai

AJ Kidwai Mass Comm Research Centre, New Delhi

Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune

Asian College of Journalism Chennai

Department of Communication & Journalism, Pune
12th November 2012, 07:41 PM
meenakshi sekar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what course i can choose after doing my BA english
you can do MA its quit useful for ur career if u have good communication skill means you can shine in every field you have choosen very goood course
10th February 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What should i choose after completion of my B.A. in English literature? I have a medium communication skill in english
7th May 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Can we go for any other courses like psychology, criminology etc?
8th May 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should i choose after completion of my B.A. in English literature? I have a medium communication skill in english
fyi: a good book's info: "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi a senior journalist (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126) Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924
13th May 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

After cmpltng m.Phil in English wth gud skills in English wat job cn I get with gud salary in central gvrnmnt job
20th June 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

after completing my BA if i done MA in correspondence and MA in regular its good or not please reply me
25th June 2013, 01:59 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* You have two options left with you. One is to study and the other is to opt for an job.

* You are eligible to apply for top BPO concerns as your communication skills are better as per your words.

* The second is you can do your M.A in English followed by Ph.D to become a professor in any of the reputed institutions.

Best wishes :-)
7th August 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

After doing BA in English Literature can I do MA in Psychology? Or can I do a diploma in Psycholgy along with MA in English Literature?
18th January 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I've completed BA in English in an autonomous college. so I would like to join in the best colleges for MA in Kerala.I have good tongue in English.kindly let me know the list of famous colleges in Kerala.
Thank you
5th February 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I would like to get information about master degree in english
in guru nanak dev university in amritsar in india.Thank you.
5th February 2014, 12:18 PM
shanureza

Smile Re: What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMBIKA VINAYAN View Post
sir.. i have completed my BA english literature.. I studied in a CBSE school and have good communication skills in english.. i had chosen the science stream in +2 and aftrwards did my BA in english literature.. i would like to know what further course i can do.. i would like to get a good job.. kindly reply ..
[
Ans: you shoud to join any mnc, there need your tallent and utilise your tallent for your company,
18th May 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I have no interest in teaching..what shall I do to get good job after completing b.a.
I have interest to write civil service exam... and govt. Exam.
Pls tell me how can I get good job?
2nd September 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I am not intrest in teaching side.i have good communication skill.i will wish any company job.
24th February 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my B. A English lit . and am looking for some different course rather than MA in English lit .
23rd October 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hi , iam to know that if ihave completed ugand pg courses with good marksfrom arts field which profession i will choose it ,please reply it soon?
28th December 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.A in english.Now which is better to do M.A in English in correspondence or regular
15th May 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

After completing BA English iam not interested to go for MA English.. so what other course can i do for getting a good job early?
21st May 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed tenth standard which group shall I take in twefth standard to do BA English
12th June 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I have done my degree in BA English literature with 60% mark. Sir would you help me to know what further course I can do.
5th March 2018, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I studying 12th standard Pcmb CBSE syllabus.I want to take B.A English is there any special course or ancillary subjects that I have to take up for getting good job in future please, guide. Is there any specialization in B.A
4th April 2018, 05:46 PM
iamssuhana

You can do Masters in:

Comparative Literature

Comparative Religion

Translation Literature

English Literature

Creative Writing

Language and Literature

Linguistics

You can even go for M. Phil. or Phd by qualifying NET/SLET/CSIR.

You can do MBA as well.

You can appear in competitive exams such as, IAS, IPS, SSC, PO, Railways, Airport Authority of India etc.

The best Universities which are doing reallllyyy well in this field are:

Delhi University,

Jawaharlal Nehru University,

Lovely Professional University,

Jamia Mililia Islamia University,

Banaras Hindu University,

Aligarh Muslim University,

University of Mumbai,

University of Hydrabad,

Jadavpur University,

Gujrat University

Maharaj Sayaji Rao University

Christ University

M S Ramaiah University
7th April 2018, 08:15 PM
Prakash B. suthar

I think you should do M.A. from English literature. Then after it will helpful for you any private job with high range sallary. Or if you have enough budget then Nowadays M.B A. is one and only better choice for bright future. If you any query then you can also ask me from reply.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?