16th December 2011, 10:11 PM
frahaman

How many years to study in Karnataka to be eligible for KCET? My son is an NRI

dear sir

i would like to know about the how many year my son has to study in karnataka to eligible for the entrance exam , at present my son is studying in foreign country, we both are studied in karnataka only

24th June 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many years to study in Karnataka to be eligible for KCET? My son is an NRI

MY SON AND DAUGHTER BOTH STUDIED IN KARNATAKA UPTO 7TH STD, Now they are studying in Andhra Pradesh, can they appear IIT EXAM in karnataka after 12 th Std as the local candidates, we are residing since 15 years in karnataka
14th September 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many years to study in Karnataka to be eligible for KCET? My son is an NRI

Hello,
Along with passing 12th in Karnataka,For how many minimum years students should have studied to be eligible for KCET?.
We both as his parents have studied in Karnataka up to engineering.
Now settled in abroad and planning to shift back to Bengalore for Children KCET purpose. Kindly provide more information which will help us to take right decision at right time.
Thank you very much
Regards
15th February 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, y son studied till 7 th STD in Tamilnadu- and now going to complete his Plus 2 form Karnataka . We are residing in Karnataka since last 5 years . I wish to know that whether my son can apply Karnataka CET exam ?
10th September 2017, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Myself & my Wife both studied in Bangalore till Graduation . Now myself working in Dubai & my kids is studying here.

We are planing to return back to Bangalore, we would like to know about the how many year my children has to study in karnataka to eligible for the entrance exam

Appreciate your prompt reply

Thanks
Rajesh Kumar
Mob: 00971507683576
Email: [email protected]
26th November 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My son is NRI. But he as done his entire school here and he will be doing his plus 1 and 2 here itself. We parents as done our education here only. I like to know is my son will be eligible to take his CET exams .
Appreciate your reply
Thank you
BharathyAshok
Email:
BharathyAshok @ Yahoo.com.
19th December 2019, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility For Karnataka government jobs,how many years study done by hear for local student
5th November 2021, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I have studied in telangana from 1 to 7... then I have moved to karnataka bangalore and finished my studies till 12th... then which state would I mostly local to be?
If not then what should I do.. could you please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?