26th November 2016, 08:19 AM
suraj upalage

In how many years can I complete MBBS? What is the minimum marks required to qualify MBBS?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBBS so I want to know, in how many years can I complete MBBS? What is the minimum marks required to qualify MBBS? Also tell me what do I have to do after completing MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  2. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS in ST category?
  3. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  4. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  6. What is the minimum marks required to study MBBS in China?
  7. What is the qualification required for pursuing MBBS? How much time will it take to complete MBBS? -- [New]
  8. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  9. Minimum age required for MBBS course?
  10. How to become a Doctor? I have passed 10th board exam
  11. Eligibility for MBBS course 2016 at AIIMS? Will there be interview after selection?
  12. What is the procedure to become a good doctor? I have read in class 10th
  13. How much minimum marks is required to do MBBS from a governemnt college for ward of Defence employee?
  14. Minimum marks required in NEET to study MBBS for OBC female candidate?
  15. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  16. What is the minimum marks required to get into MBBS
  17. What is the minimum marks required to get into MBBS?
  18. Am I eligible to do MBBS course once I have completed B.Pharm course?
28th November 2016, 04:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In how many years can I complete MBBS? What is the minimum marks required to qualify MBBS?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course from a recognised university.

So, after 12th you need to pursue 5 years to complete your course.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is that the candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board with PCB as main paper. The age limit is 17-25 years with relaxation for reserved category. Candidate must have minimum 50% in 10+2.

After the course you will be eligible to pursue higher studies or for practice as a Doctor.
28th November 2016, 04:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In how many years can I complete MBBS? What is the minimum marks required to qualify MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suraj upalage View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBBS so I want to know, in how many years can I complete MBBS? What is the minimum marks required to qualify MBBS? Also tell me what do I have to do after completing MBBS?

MBBS takes 5 years and 6 months to complete the course including the compulsory internship of one year. So you can complete the MBBS course after 12th + 5.5 years in India.
The candidates should have passed 10+2 or Senior School Certificate or Intermediate with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are eligible for the MBBS course. The candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects to be eligible for MBBS. They have to appear for NEET examination to qualify for the admission to MBBS course. Candidate’s age should be 17 years at the time of admission.
28th November 2016, 07:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.The time duration required to complete the degree is 5 years.

Eligibility criteria for MBBS course :-

-The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission.

-The candidate should have passed 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State.

-The candidate must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in 10+2 standard.
28th November 2016, 11:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science and it is a bachelor degree course after completing which you will step towards becoming a doctor.

The overall duration if this course is five and a half year which includes one year of internship.

Also the basic educational requirement for pursuing the same course you will have to complete your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

Also to pursue the same course from any medical college of India you will need to qualify NEET where as for pursuing the same degree from AIIMS you will have to qualify AIIMS MBBS Entrance examination. Further details about these examinations can be accumulated from their respective official link which are www.aipmt.nic.in and www.aiimsexams.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?