5th November 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How may i appear for Maharashtra MCA? My University exam will be in March

I am student of Pt.RaviShankarShukla University,and i am doing BCA and in final year now, my main university exams are in March and i want to appear in Maharashtra MCA, waht should i do. My main motive is to get admission in Priyadarshani College. Please help me.

2nd July 2012, 09:22 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i appear for Maharashtra MCA? My University exam will be in March

Yes BCA final year students can sit in the Maharashtra MCA Exam. However there are certain requirements for such students.

To sit in MCET exam which means Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for post graduation course in MCA, candidates are reqired to have Bachelor's o Master's degree is any stream.

Unless you have degree in BCA or BCS, you are required to have Mathematics or Statistics as a subject in 10+2 or higher courses before you can apply for the course.

Those who are studends of BCA final year can also sit in the MCET exam. However if passed they need to submit their certificates by September to respective college else their admission would be cancelled.

All candidates must passed the bachelor's degree from any recognised university in India with at least 50 per cent marks. Those who belongs to Backward class categories should obtain at least 45 per cent marks.

MCET exam broucher and application kit can be obtained from any AXIS bank branch in Maharashtra during the working hours.

All aspriging candidates can submit their application online through the following website - http://www.dte.org.in/mca

You would require to pay the application form processing fees in either AXIS Bank branches or online via credit card, debit card and netbanking feature of any bank in India. The fee is Rs 750 for general category studends and studends from outside Maharashtra.

SC,ST,OBC and other backward classes in Maharashtra have to pay Rs 550. Remember that backward classes from outside Maharasthra gets no benefit in fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?