10th April 2012, 02:52 PM
Tejasvini76

How may I apply for CS course in Goa? What's the fee structure?

After LLM what is the procedure to apply for CS course in Goa? what is the fee structure
send details on my id..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along withe their fee structure in Goa offering B.Ed courses?
  2. Best college in Goa for CS? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of institutes along with their fee structure offering B.Ed course in Goa?
  4. What is the fee structure of BA course? I am from Goa
  5. How to study MBA in HR in Goa? What is the fee structure in Goa university
  6. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate? -- [New]
  7. What is the fee structure to pursue MBA in Goa University?
  8. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  9. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  10. Duration, Subjects and Procedure of registration for Company Secretary course?
  11. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  12. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  13. After B.Com and MBA is it a right choice to opt for Company Secretary course?
  14. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  15. What's the cut-off marks for MITS Gwalior? What's the fee structure for the same?
  16. How to get admission in IISER after 12th? Fee structure for Girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get admission in B.E course in BITS Goa or Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission into BITS?
  18. How can I apply for CA course? What is the fee structure?
27th July 2012, 09:14 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: How may I apply for CS course in Goa? What's the fee structure?

Dear friend
You Need to submit you 10th,12th and degree Transcript
Photocopy to The CS Chapter along with 2 Passport size Photo and Fee Payment Of 7000 Rs along with 300 rs for prospectus

The adress of CS chapter of Goa is :-
INDRAPRASTH (6TH FLOOR) OPP. GOVINDA BUILDING, M.G. ROAD, PANAJI
GOA - 403001
Phone - 0832-2435033
Email: [email protected]

For further reference am attaching a link which will provide all the detail;ls for your query.
http://www.icsi.edu/goa/Home.aspx
Thanks
26th September 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for CS course in Goa? What's the fee structure?

how i take addmission in this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?