15th December 2011, 08:16 PM
tushargorai

How may I do B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through distance education? List of colleges providing such courses?

R/ sir , if i join karnataka state open university for b tech in mechanical engg ,after complete my course can i return my value as a b tech engg in the feild of pvt sector or govt sector.if not then plz suggest me which collage or university suitable for me .
I am not confirm that ksou is hrd approved or not .

Now i am a mechanical diploma passed student from asansol polytechnic (w b govt polytechnic) .

Thank you yours faithfully
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  2. List of engineering colleges providing external BS in Electrical Engineering degree?
  3. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  5. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  6. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  7. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  8. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  9. Colleges providing LLB course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges providing distance education in telecommunication management?
  11. List of the colleges that provide distance education for law course after MBA?
  12. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  13. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Information regarding the colleges providing LLB course through distance education?
  15. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  18. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
20th July 2013, 08:59 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I do B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through distance education? List of colleges providing such courses?

Dear Friend,
First thing is that Karnataka State Open University is been recognised with UGC(University Grant Commission),So,Its valid Every where starting from Government to Private Sectors.
(Note: Distance Educations Course have same value as that of Normal Course but Just the Difference is that you will not go to any Institutions or University as like other Students beside that you have to attend the Lectures Online.)

Regarding the Eligibility for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering so you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the Recognised Board and have attempted any of the Engineering Entrance Examinations or You may also apply for the course if you have completed your Diploma from any of the recognised Institution.

And,As you have completed your Diploma so you have two options,You may apply to First Year or You may Apply Directly to the Second Year via Lateral Entry Process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?