11th March 2012, 10:21 PM
aparnareddy94

How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology

I am aparna reddy. I am student of 2nd year biotechnology. i want to do the industrial training for 1months, registration format to my gmail, [email protected]

plz, help me............... and giVE SOME DATA INFORMATION of industrial training

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure and qualifucation requirements for applying industrial training in BHEL?
  2. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  3. How to do industrial training when am in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics ?
  4. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  6. M.Sc. bio-Tech student, which type training is good: industrial or research instituti
  7. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  8. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  9. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  10. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  12. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  13. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  14. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  15. Industrial Training for B.Tech(Chemical Technology) 3rd year student in Vizag? -- [New]
  16. Topics for summer industrial training of 1 month?
  17. What are the career opportunities in Mangalore after completing SSLC course?
  18. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training?
13th May 2020, 02:58 PM
Rohan221994

Default Re: How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology

TATA Steel was offering following courses for Rs 1 during Corona-lockdown. The rates then went up to rs 300 but are still reasonable. The rates may increase later. So better get it done quickly. This is online course for 1-3 month.
The website is www.capabilitydevelopment.org
And courses are

You may find one of these useful

1) Advance Microsoft Excel
2) Basic Metallurgy
3) Basic TQM
4) Bearings
5) Bulk Material Handling
6) Compressor
7) Desulphurisation
8) Fan and Blower
9) Fuel and Combustion
10) Heat Treatment
11) Induction Motor
12) Industrial Water system
13) Industry 4.0
14)Instrument and Control System
15) Lifting Tools and Tackle
16) Limit, Fit & Tolerance
17) Machine Learning
18) Measuring instrument
19) MS Office
20) PLCs Basic
21) Power System Power Cables
22) Power System Protection
23)Power System Transmission and Distribution
24) Power Systems Earthing
25) Power Systems Generation
26) Primary Steel Making
27)Transformer
13th May 2020, 02:59 PM
Rohan221994

Default Re: How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology

TATA Steel was offering following courses for Rs 1 during Corona-lockdown. The rates then went up to rs 300 but are still reasonable. The rates may increase later. So better get it done quickly. This is online course for 1-3 month.
The website is www.capabilitydevelopment.org
And courses are

You may find one of these useful

1) Advance Microsoft Excel
2) Basic Metallurgy
3) Basic TQM
4) Bearings
5) Bulk Material Handling
6) Compressor
7) Desulphurisation
8) Fan and Blower
9) Fuel and Combustion
10) Heat Treatment
11) Induction Motor
12) Industrial Water system
13) Industry 4.0
14)Instrument and Control System
15) Lifting Tools and Tackle
16) Limit, Fit & Tolerance
17) Machine Learning
18) Measuring instrument
19) MS Office
20) PLCs Basic
21) Power System Power Cables
22) Power System Protection
23)Power System Transmission and Distribution
24) Power Systems Earthing
25) Power Systems Generation
26) Primary Steel Making
27)Transformer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?