18th December 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Difference between B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering and BE in Biomedical Engineering?

What is the difference between B.tech biomedical engineering and B.E biomedical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  4. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  5. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  6. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  7. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  8. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  9. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  11. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  12. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  13. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  14. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  15. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  16. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  17. Do AIIMS provide M.Tech Biomedical course? -- [New]
  18. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
18th December 2011, 02:10 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Difference between B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering and BE in Biomedical Engineering?

Hi

This is a very common question as to what is the difference between B.E and B.Tech. Your question directly asks this, if you put aside the Biomedical part.

--> B.E is Bachelor in Engineering.

--> B.Tech is Bachelor in Technology.

The main difference between the B.E and B.Tech lies, when after India got independent, we had two types of Universities :-

1. One that offers degrees in many different fields like Science, Arts, Medical and Engineering too

2. The second set of universities (which were called "Institutes") offer only degrees in Engineering specifically.

So the Universities those offer other degrees along with Engineering decided to name their Engineering degree as B.E and the Institutes which had only Engineering courses decided to name their Engineering degree as B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology).

Technically there is no other difference between B.E Biomedical and B.Tech Biomedical. The course curriculum would be almost same.

Hope this helps.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
18th December 2011, 05:30 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Difference between B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering and BE in Biomedical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the difference between B.tech biomedical engineering and B.E biomedical engineering
Difference between B.E and B.tech

Hi friend,

Basically , what you are asking is Difference between B.E and B.Tech.

B.E is "Bachelor of Engineering"

B.Tech is "Bachelor of technology"

-B.E and B.Tech are same in every aspects , the only difference is B.E. is provided by government universities , whereas B.tech is provided by Private/Deemed universities.

-Any company will never differentiate B.E , B.Tech people , while offering Jobs.

-B.tech course is quite much industrial , but, that will not have any impact on Jobs. Every where B.E and B.Tech people are considered equivalent whether it is job or admission.

Best of luck

regards.
13th May 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering and BE in Biomedical Engineering?

what is the different of B.TECH and BE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?