17th November 2009, 05:35 PM
anuradhapatel

M.Sc. bio-Tech student, which type training is good: industrial or research instituti

i am student of M.Sc. bio-Tech which type training is good for my career means industrial or research institutional training for six month.

Related Questions:
  1. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  3. Good Industries in MP for B.Tech 3rd year Industrial Training?
  4. Whcih is the best course between Microbiology and Biotechnology
  5. How to do 6 months industrial training in good company?
  6. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. What I have to do in Industrial Training being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
  8. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  9. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  11. What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required?
  12. List of companies which provides pharmaceutical industrial training in Dehradun?
  13. Which are best MCA colleges in coimbatore?
  14. Which type of industrial training is suitable after B.Tech 3rd year for ECE department?
  15. How to get 6 month industrial training? -- [New]
  16. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  17. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students?
  18. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
24th November 2009, 03:52 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: M.Sc. bio-Tech student, which type training is good: industrial or research insti

Both industrial and research holds there own reputation in taday's market.

you can opt for any one according to your own capability.
24th November 2009, 07:28 PM
dipaleeknyn

Default Re: M.Sc. bio-Tech student, which type training is good: industrial or research insti

Either you do industrial training or research training, both have equal value and importance. Whichever of these you want go for it.
24th November 2009, 09:59 PM
ramybtech

my suggestion is to go for research institutional training because in industries they will be oriented only towards their development and they wont take much care on our project or something... but research instittions werenot like that . . surely we can able to get hands on experience to the great extent.........
25th November 2009, 12:17 PM
parvathysraj

if you are really interested in science and you have the great curiosity in science and only if you love science then you go for the research training. if you want a job and to built up your career immediately then go for industrial training. but in both you need a mind to work hard and the enthusiasm to study new thing and to study more.
9th December 2009, 09:30 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

in todays world industrial training is the best option,it gives you chance to get a job fairly easily
15th December 2009, 02:54 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: M.Sc. bio-Tech student, which type training is good: industrial or research instituti

well both are good but it all depends on you...that on which firld you want to take your career...ie. if you like research then gor for reaserch training and if you want to job then it willbe good for you if you go for industrial training........
15th December 2009, 08:50 PM
shweta guleria

Default Re: M.Sc. bio-Tech student, which type training is good: industrial or research instituti

research training is good
31st January 2010, 08:13 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can go for any one both of them are good for you all the best move ahead
9th February 2010, 10:10 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

it will depends upon your choice and interest,because both are important.
27th June 2010, 06:53 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Hai
i think research training is good. Anyway i am attaching files with this.
5th August 2010, 09:57 PM
prathamesh22

you can go for any one both of them are good for you all the best move ahead
15th November 2010, 03:51 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: M.Sc. bio-Tech student, which type training is good: industrial or research instituti

I think both the fields are interesting and growing you can opt any one of them according to your interest and qualification.

or you can should go for research think it'll be more beneficial for you..
19th May 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I am MSC Biotech passout student fresher how to go about pursuing career in biotech field wether to go for industrial training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?