27th March 2012, 02:17 PM
S4444 MONDAL OBC

Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mandal community

I belong to the muslim mandal community. I have obc -a certificate by the govt. Of w,b. Under. Am i eligible for age relaxation in central govt. Service exam like ssc,bank, rail etc.

Related Questions:
22nd April 2012, 12:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mandal community

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4444 MONDAL OBC View Post
I belong to the muslim mandal community. I have obc -a certificate by the govt. Of w,b. Under. Am i eligible for age relaxation in central govt. Service exam like ssc,bank, rail etc.
In order to avail the facilities offered to candidates belonging to OBC category including age relaxation for government jobs, the caste of the candidate must be enlisted in the Central List of OBC category issued by National Commission for Backward Classes.

Castes to be considered under OBC category for the state of West Bengal are as follows:

Baishya Kapali-Barujibi-Goala-Kapali-Karmakar-Kumbhakar-Kurmi-Moira -Modak-Napit-Satchasi-Sutradhar-Swarnakar-Teli-Yogi,Nath-Nagar -Karani-Raju-Keori/Koiri-Sarak-Kosta/Kostha-Chitrakar-Malakar-Jolah(Ansari Momin)-Kansari-Tanti, Tantubaya-Dhanuk-Shankhakar-Jogi-Fakir-Sain-Nembang-Sampang-Turha-Bungchheng-Bhujel-Kahar-Betkar (Bentkar)-Sukli (excluding Solanki Rajputs who claim themselves to be Sukli)-Churihar-Thami-Dhunia-Dhimal-Bhar-Lakhera/Laahera-Rangwa-Kasai-Quraishi-Kalwar-Hawari-Dhobi (other than those included in the list of SCs)-Tamboli/Tamali-Khen (Non Bania category)-Chamling-Rayeen (Kunjra)-Hele/Halia/Chasi-Kaibartta-Das Kaibartta-Nashya-Sekh-Shershabadia-Rai-Bharbhuja-Dewan-Patidar-Banshi Barman-Pahadia Muslim
23rd April 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mandal community

PERIOD OF SERVICE NEEDED FOR GETING AGE RELAXATION AS A CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEE..
19th June 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I am Muslim O.B.C. B category am I get any facility on krishi prajuty sahayak requirement? please reply on 8759401007
26th June 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I have an OBC Certificate issued by the Government of Kerala... How do i get OBC Certificate issued by the Central Government..?
9th July 2012, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

why the deference between State O.B.C & Central O.B.C ? Muslim Mandal is most backward class in West Bengal . Where as other backward class are included in Central O.B.C list, why not "Muslim Mandal" included? when they get full benefit of their certificate. Plz. DO IT HURRY......
26th July 2012, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

IS patidar caste comes in obc in central accorging to NCBC plz help me
26th July 2012, 06:10 PM
samatha89
Member+

the caste of the candidate must be enlisted in the Central List of OBC category issued by National Commission for Backward Classes.

Castes to be considered under OBC category for the state of West Bengal are as follows:

Baishya Kapali-Barujibi-Goala-Kapali-Karmakar-Kumbhakar-Kurmi-Moira -Modak-Napit-Satchasi-Sutradhar-Swarnakar-Teli-Yogi,Nath-Nagar -Karani-Raju-Keori/Koiri-Sarak-Kosta/Kostha-Chitrakar-Malakar-Jolah(Ansari Momin)-Kansari-Tanti, Tantubaya-Dhanuk-Shankhakar-Jogi-Fakir-Sain-Nembang-Sampang-Turha-Bungchheng-Bhujel-Kahar-Betkar (Bentkar)-Sukli (excluding Solanki Rajputs who claim themselves to be Sukli)-Churihar-Thami-Dhunia-Dhimal-Bhar-Lakhera/Laahera-Rangwa-Kasai-Quraishi-Kalwar-Hawari-Dhobi (other than those included in the list of SCs)-Tamboli/Tamali-Khen (Non Bania category)-Chamling-Rayeen (Kunjra)-Hele/Halia/Chasi-Kaibartta-Das Kaibartta-Nashya-Sekh-Shershabadia-Rai-Bharbhuja-Dewan-Patidar-Banshi Barman-Pahadia Muslim
15th August 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i have a obc certificate of delhi govt,would i be able to the take obc benefit in mha a central govt job.
31st December 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello.. I am a muslim mondal obc which is obc-A category in west bengal. And now i have joined central govt. Job. Am i eligible for UPSC Civil service age relaxation. Plz reply
14th January 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

kew to bolo ki obc a certificate thakle ki bank a facility paowa jai????m.c central govt sudhu odr kei dek.
28th February 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

i md ali mondal belong to the muslim mondal community . i have obc-a certificate by the govt of west bengal. under. am i eligible for age relaxation in central govt. service exam like ssc, bank, rail.
1st March 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mandal community

22nd March 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i belong to muslim mandal community recognized by govt of west bengal . am i eligible for central govt job ? e.g . upsc , ssc , rail etc
1st June 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i have a obc certificate of loniya caste which is under U.P. state.Can i get the age relaxation for upsc and ssc exams?
21st June 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i am selected as an s.i in central govt. I belong to state obc but nw i have been informed that as my caste is not enlisted in central i cannot avail the obc benefits. Wat sud i do? Will i get any judicial help?
18th July 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i am juljar ali khan. i am belong to Muslim obc category in W.B.. am i eligible for age relaxation for ssc, rail, and other govt exams.
20th July 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mallick community.
11th October 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Railway exam west bengalmuslim obc are granted
28th October 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I AM A W.B. RESIDENT. ACCORDING TO W.B. GOVERNMENT I BELONG TO OBC-A CATEGORY FOR SEKH COMMUNITY. SHALL I ELIGIBLE FOR AGE RELAXATION IN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT LIKE RAIL ?
20th November 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

can i eliegible in central govt. exam in obc-catagory -b cerficate in khan muslim
20th November 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a w.resident. according to w.b govt i belong to obc-B category for khan muslim community.shall i elegible for age relaxation in central govt.like staff selection commision?
15th December 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

sir I am an OBC candidate with Subcaste of Shershabadia from West Bengal, can I get Age relaxation for UPSC Examination and any other central government examinations
13th March 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim 'mandal' community

i am Md asraf. i am belong to Muslim obc category in W.B.. am i eligible for age relaxation for ssc, rail, and other govt exams.my contact no;9093299833
8th April 2014, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am muslim mallick from west bengal. Can I apply any central gov. exam
8th April 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i have certificate of muslim dhunia . whethr i am eligible for reservation in central list.
5th August 2014, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to khan(muslim).
5th August 2014, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to khan(muslim)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?