17th March 2012, 01:53 PM
SUBHASH13942

How may I do masters in either MCA or MBA? I'm working in Taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group

Dear sir

my self subhash kumar sahu, i am working taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group. I am posted jr. Data entry operator and i have finished b.c.a. Regular from maharishi mahesh yogi vedic university.

Now i want to do master degree so i am confussed what to do mca or mba. Because i have complete course in it field but i am working in taxation department (commercial field). So please advice me

my mobile no. Is 8982178401

regards

sibjasj

4th May 2012, 10:00 AM
santhosh.kpv

Default Re: How may I do masters in either MCA or MBA? I'm working in Taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBHASH13942 View Post
Dear sir

my self subhash kumar sahu, i am working taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group. I am posted jr. Data entry operator and i have finished b.c.a. Regular from maharishi mahesh yogi vedic university.

Now i want to do master degree so i am confussed what to do mca or mba. Because i have complete course in it field but i am working in taxation department (commercial field). So please advice me

my mobile no. Is 8982178401

regards

sibjasj

Dear student,

MBA is very use full to you according to your back ground.

So, it is better to do MBA, for that you have to write ICET and get the rank.

In counselling you can chose college.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?