4th November 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for SI post in MP Police after completion of B.E? I having 3 year working experience

MYSELF
PRANAV TIWARI
REWA ,MP

DEAR SIR/ MADAM,
I WANT TO APPLY FOR SI POST IN MP POLICE. I HAVE COMPLETED B.E & WORKING IN JAYPEE CEMENT FROM 3 YEARS. I ALLWAYS INTERESTED TO JOIN IN POLICE SERVICES. PLEASE SUGGEST ME. I WILL BE HIGHLY GREATFULL TO YOU.

MY EMAIL ID IS - [email protected]

31st July 2012, 10:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SI post in MP Police after completion of B.E? I having 3 year working experience

After B.E you can definitely apply for SI post as graduation is the main qualification required for this post. You have to appear for PSC exam in MP so as to get selection for this post. Higher age limit for this post is 27 years. You need to focus on subject areas like GK, reasoning, numerical ability, Language skills etc in this exam. On qualifying this exam, a physical test and personal interview is the final stage in selection process.
11th February 2013, 02:52 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for SI post in MP Police after completion of B.E? I having 3 year working experience

hi,
After B.E you can definitely apply for SI post as graduation is the main qualification required for this post. You have to appear for PSC exam in MP so as to get selection for this post. Higher age limit for this post is 27 years. You need to focus on subject areas like GK, reasoning, numerical ability, Language skills etc in this exam. On qualifying this exam, a physical test and personal interview is the final stage in selection process.

GOOD LUCK.
22nd January 2014, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

After 12 what should i have to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?