2nd March 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further if completed Diploma in Information Technology 8 years ago and working in Jaypee Power?

Dear Sirs,
I have complete my Diploma in Information Technology branch with 77.77% from govt. Polytechnic. Currently I am working with JAYPEE Power since 8 years. But this is power sector, so kindly guide me for further education so that my experience be counted. what field will better 4 me.
Thanks

Regards

Diwakar

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  2. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  3. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if completed Civil Engineering Diploma 2 years ago?
  4. Which is the best course for me in mechanical technology after completing 3 years diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  6. Procedure to do Ph.D course having completed BE in Electrical stream and working with Jaypee Group from 16 months?
  7. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Netaji Subhash Chandra Institute of Technology for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 14 years ago?
  9. Can I get admission in diploma course if completed ITI 14 years ago?
  10. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?
  11. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  12. Am I eligible to continue AMIE course if completed 2 papers of Section-B 15 years ago?
  13. How to study Physics or robotics after completing graduation in Information Technology
  14. How may I do masters in either MCA or MBA? I'm working in Taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology for MS(Software Design) postgraduate?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Education on 10th basis?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring AIEEE rank of 260000
  18. How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology
11th March 2015, 08:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further if completed Diploma in Information Technology 8 years ago and working in Jaypee Power?

It is extremely inspiring to see that your desire of further studies after being a diploma pass-out and working for 8 years in a good company. You can definitely pursue higher studies and have a brighter career. Since you have done diploma course in Information Technology so it will be better if you pursue your higher studies in the same field as it will be easier for you to continue the study. You should pursue B.Tech/B.E in Information Technology. However, since you are working in core sector and if your designation for the past few years has negligible link with Information Technology, then it will not be helpful for you to pursue the higher studies in Information Technology field. Then it will be wise to go for the course in which you are working. For instance, if you are dealing with metallurgy field, then it would be wise to opt for course in the metallurgy field like you can start off with diploma course in metallurgy followed by B.Tech course and opt for lucrative career option using your work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?