3rd November 2011, 09:27 AM
varun.sandilya

Procedure to do Ph.D course having completed BE in Electrical stream and working with Jaypee Group from 16 months?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Greetings! I am Varun Sandilya. I did BE in Electrical and followed by MBA in Power Management. Currently, I am working with Jaypee Group from past 16 months .
I want to do P.hD, but i dont know the procedure for doing it,means whether it also has entrance test or enrollment etc.So, Can you guide how should i approch for this with in India and outside India?

Thanks and Regards
Varun.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do masters in either MCA or MBA? I'm working in Taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group
  2. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Information Technology 8 years ago and working in Jaypee Power?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  4. Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  5. Colleges for PhD in Electrical or Solar engineering?
  6. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  7. What is the duration of Ph.D?
  8. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  9. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  10. Is it possible for me to get Ph.D degree in Electrical after completion of M.E Industrial Engineering and B.E Electrical?
  11. Can I do PhD in IGNOU if completed MCA? Is PhD program of IGNOU has any value?
  12. How can I apply for PhD course being a Junior Fellowship researcher in DBT?
  13. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  14. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  15. Procedure of enrolling in PhD program at esteemed institution in gulf?
  16. What is the procedure I need to follow to apply for Ph.D in Chemistry while working as junior scientist?
  17. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Nutrition) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  18. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]

5th December 2011, 12:16 PM
jayparikh

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D course having completed BE in Electrical stream and working with Jaypee Group from 16 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun.sandilya View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
Greetings! I am Varun Sandilya. I did BE in Electrical and followed by MBA in Power Management. Currently, I am working with Jaypee Group from past 16 months .
I want to do P.hD, but i dont know the procedure for doing it,means whether it also has entrance test or enrollment etc.So, Can you guide how should i approch for this with in India and outside India?

Thanks and Regards
Varun.
Dear varun,

As in India generally to take direct admission to PH.D after B.E. is quite difficult. And also it would be good if you consider M.Tech prior to PH.D ,after doing this you can always and easily go for PH.D.

This will help you to enhance your technical knowledge and your purpose will also be served.

In U.S to do PH.D. directly is possible but for this you must have excellent academic record. so, you can always try to apply outside India.

best of luck

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?