15th January 2012, 10:00 PM
Arun.v.sn

How may I do MS in USA? I'm in B.E(EEE) 3rd year

I want to do ms in usa, iam doing 3rd year be eee, so what are the procedures or steps i want to take?

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? I'm currently studying in 3rd year B.Pharma -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for USA after studying in B.Pharm 3rd year?
  3. How may I do MS in USA? I'm in B.E(EEE) 3rd year
  4. Am I eligible for MS in USA after doing 3rd year B.Tech in Computer Science with 65%?
  5. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after scoring 75% in 12th and 10th? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year with 6.5 CGPA
  7. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  8. How to do MS or M.Tech in USA? I am doing my 3rd semester in IT
  9. How can an engineering graduate get a good college for MS in USA?
  10. Specializations, colleges and universities for pursuing MS in USA?
  11. How can I study M.Tech in any reputed college of USA being a B.Tech 4th year student? -- [New]
  12. Which field I can study in USA having done M.Com course in 3rd Division?
  13. Which exam should I qualify to get admission in M.Tech in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  14. How may I complete final year of my engineering from USA? I am currently in 3rd year
  15. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  16. Information regarding Post Baccalaureate in USA?
  17. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  18. List of universities for MS(Telecommunication) in USA?
8th October 2012, 02:10 PM
anusha2006

Default Re: How may I do MS in USA? I'm in B.E(EEE) 3rd year

hi arun,

since u r student of 3rd yrs.Now this is the right time to prepared for GRE.For that u can join a good class study at internet and whenever u preapred take date for exam on any your nearest approcable test center and give the online exam.
Then you can apply in different colleges of different country and according to your GRE score you counld get addmission in different colleges of different country.

thanks.
pragya
14th October 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

courses available in usa after completing be eee. list best universities providing scholarship..?
29th May 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm in B.E(EEE) 3rd year I want to do MS in USA which course is better for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?