22nd April 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?

Sir,
I want to go Germany for doing PhD program. I am getting 65% marks in M.Sc in Organic Chemistry. So, please help me to know about the process for doing PhD in mentioned specialization in Germany and also about the requirments.
Thanking you.
Subhash Bose

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  2. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  3. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  4. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  5. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  6. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  7. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  8. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  9. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  11. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  12. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  13. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support
  15. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
  16. Is it possible to join M.Sc in Applied Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry? Required Procedure for this?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  18. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
24th April 2015, 09:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?

You will need to have good Domain Knowledge in the subject to get into the course.
There are two Examinations you will need to clear at first.
You will have to crack both the GRE and TOEFL Examination and once you have done that you will be given the chance to choose the specialization and University from where you want to do your PhD.
Once you have done this there will be a Personal Interview mostly through Skype Calling and there you will have to be confident and you will need the Domain Knowledge.
If you are good with the Interview then there is a high chance that you will be awarded a Scholarship for the Course from the University.
So just make sure you are prepared for the Examination and the Interview and you will have the chance to pursue the course of PhD from a German University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?